• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 26-year-old Renton man is accused of animal cruelty after the owner of a therapy dog reportedly found an internet video of him having sex with the dog.

The alleged assault occurred in May when the owner's ex-boyfriend purportedly took Diamond to get exercise with his friend, the 26-year-old defendant Matthew Grabowsky.

Only in September, after the owner broke up with her boyfriend and obtained a protection order against him, did she find out about the abuse through an acquaintance on the internet, according to Renton police reports. She recognized her dog and Grabowsky's garage where the video was allegedly shot.

The dog's owner claimed that when she confronted Grabowsky and her ex-boyfriend in September, Grabowsky admitted to being "into" sex with dogs and the men threatened to kill her and her dog if she reported them, according to court records.

Police arrested Grabowsky on Thursday and prosecutors charged him Friday with first-degree animal cruelty with sexual motivation.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/crim...-accused-of-sex-with-therapy-dog-12330842.php

She recognized her dog and Grabowsky's garage where the video was allegedly shot

This acquaintance seems to be into some kinky shit as well. Seems like a flock of a feather stick together. I'm just saying you don't just stumble of videos online of guys having sex with dogs.

I also wonder how complicit the girlfriend was in the crime... there are so many WTF's about this story.

Not only is she acquainted with two people who abused her service dog, but she has an acquaintance who alerted her to online videos involving sex with the dog. That's three people who know where to find internet besitiality.
WTF is the dog owner up to herself?!
If it was her child and not a dog, the child would be in protective custody.

Good Lord there is more to this story and that dog needs to be removed immediately.

When the woman confronted Richards and Grabowsky after the dog abuse video in September, they initially denied it occurred. When she showed them the footage, the men allegedly claimed it was her fault because she should have had sex with them, court records say.

"They told her if she had permitted them to have sex with her then they would not have needed to have sex with her dog," the Renton police report reads.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/crim...exual-assault-therapy-dog-Renton-12353923.php

The very fact that she has a "therapy dog" tells you a lot about this woman. Most people I have ever known or met who had a "therapy" animal had some serious screws loose.

(NB - I am not denigrating real service animals in any way, I just hate the fake ones and the nutbags who invariably seem to end up owning them and inflicting them on the public)

The very fact that she has a "therapy dog" tells you a lot about this woman. Most people I have ever known or met who had a "therapy" animal had some serious screws loose.

(NB - I am not denigrating real service animals in any way, I just hate the fake ones and the nutbags who invariably seem to end up owning them and inflicting them on the public)

All too often now this happens and I could not agree more.
You can tell fake service animals when they are aggressive and the owners are assholes.

Know a woman who had a so called therapy dog for her anxiety.
Little mutt was a monster.
Vicious and nipped everyone.
Finally had to put it down or face losing her apt.
Best thing that ever happened to her.

Back