• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Two men were arrested after allegedly tying a woman to a tree before shooting her dead in Seminole County, Oklahoma.

Matthew Onesimo Armstrong, 27, and Nicholas Earl Faulkner, 30, face charges for the kidnapping and murder of Nichole Owl on April 17.

Police told KFOR the men tied her to a tree to get her to tell them where she hid stolen drugs and money. They reportedly left her tied up near 363 Road for several hours.

When they returned and Owl could not tell Armstrong where she hid the stolen items, he allegedly shot her several times, killing her.

Jessica Brown with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation told the station: 'One of the two, either Faulkner or Armstrong, believed it was an old Indian custom.

'If you could not remember where you placed something, then you were to be tied to a tree and that would help you to remember.'
[...]
Police said on Facebook the unnamed third person who helped bury her reported the crime the next day.

Armstrong allegedly borrowed the gun from his father who was arrested for felony possession of a firearm.
LINK

Old Indian technique? What grade A bullshit is that? I bet they picked up this chick, figured out she didn't steal from them, so killed her and concocted this bullshit as some weird attempt to not get as much time.

If you could not remember where you placed something, then you were to be tied to a tree and that would help you to remember.'

Because the trees talk and will tell you everything....

Can I do this to my boss the next time he forgets how the FAA functions?

Better yet, next time I lose something, I'll just tie myself to the tree outside my apartment. That'll help!

Old Indian custom my ass. They deserve extra charges for their concocted bs story
3FC69DEC00000578-0-image-a-11_1493561152582.jpg

3FC69DE400000578-0-image-a-12_1493561152585.jpg

Bevis and Butthead

Last edited:
I have been told that native Americans in AZ used to tie their enemies inside ocotillo cactus with wet raw hide, as the raw hide dried and shrunk the cactus needles would press into the person resulting in a long and tortuous death.

Maybe that's where they got the tied to a tree thing.

I have been told that native Americans in AZ used to tie their enemies inside ocotillo cactus with wet raw hide, as the raw hide dried and shrunk the cactus needles would press into the person resulting in a long and tortuous death.

Maybe that's where they got the tied to a tree thing.

Wet raw hide is indeed an old torture/killing method, native peoples all over North and South America used to bind their enemies then tie it around the head and chest areas, and set the enemy in the sun.

believed it was an old Indian custom.

They were torturing her for something... probably not even drug related. However, "two men tie a woman to a tree for fun" sounds a lot worse than "two men tie a woman to a tree to jog her memory and find their lost drugs". She how easily she is placed into the role of an accomplice?

I'll bet they watched the movie "A Man Called Horse" there was some traditional Indian torture depicted in that one.

Back