• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

b99316293z.1_20140723102553_000_g9175fiq.1-1.jpg

Matt Gleissner
Police say a 23-year-old Wauwatosa man decided he wanted to close his celebration of Port Washington's 50th Fish Day on July 19 — and perhaps protest his removal twice from the same downtown tavern after midnight on July 20 — by setting numerous fires in the city.

Matthew S. Gleissner was charged Tuesday in Ozaukee County Circuit Court with five felony counts of arson and one misdemeanor count of attempted arson. [...] setting fire to garbage Dumpsters and a boat [...] unsuccessful attempts to set fire to several vehicles in Port Washington that weekend.

[...] fiery path across the city included the destruction of two Dumpsters and an electrical transformer, and damage to an exterior wall at the County Administration Building [...] A Port Washington police officer was dispatched to a trash bin fire at the county building at 3:43 a.m. July 20.

[...] camera recorded Gleissner walking up to the trash bins at the county building and lighting a box on fire, the complaint says. [...] recorded the bins engulfed in flames up to the moment it, too, was destroyed.

At 9:25 a.m. July 20, the same police officer who booted Gleissner out of the Schooner Pub twice between midnight and 2 a.m. [...] questioned the man about the trash fires on Main St. based on images recorded by the camera.

[...] did not recall being there or starting the fire.

The first time he was removed from the tavern that morning was for throwing lighted cigarettes at other patrons as he stood on an elevated deck. [...] Gleissner denied doing that several hours later.

One hour before the county building trash fire, a different police officer was dispatched to the Pasta Shoppe on Franklin St. The officer observed a trash bin in flames there at 2:45 a.m.

At 3:02 a.m., the same officer went to E. Pier St. for a report of a boat on fire. By the time he arrived, it was fully engulfed in flames.

Online state court records show that Gleissner has a drunken driving conviction from an incident Oct. 31, 2009, in Milwaukee County and a 2011 conviction for disorderly conduct from an arrest August 2010 in Waukesha County.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...g-fires-police-say-b99316293z1-268271182.html

Online state court records show that Gleissner has a drunken driving conviction from an incident Oct. 31, 2009,
He was underage at the time. I'd kill Isaiah if he got an underage DUI. Sorry but too many lives are lost becoz of drunk drivers and I'd be pretty fucking steamed if he pulled a stunt like that.
This idiot sounds like an attention whore. The type of person who gets pissed if everyone isn't fawning over him and his greatness. His parents bought into that shit obviously coz had they handled business after that first DUI arrest his ass wouldn't be out lighting shit on fire and flicking lit cigarettes at people. Where I'm from the first cigarette woulda got his face rearranged no need for the cops. He obviously has no regards for the well being of others and I hope someone sets his ass straight in the most painful way possible. Courtesy of a fist!

Back