• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
This 23 yr old decided to do something about boyfriends past that is kinda hair raising with her latest flame [hello, didn't he think maybe he could be an ex someday??] Plotting to throw acid on one ex and castrate the other, here's the link then some commentary:
http://latest.com/2015/04/woman-and...ng-acid-on-one-ex-trying-to-castrate-another/
alexander_boettcher_martina_levato_ansa1-620x400.jpg

[she bunny boiling looking and he's kinda hot in that crazed kinda way]
"
Martina Levato, 23, had recently started dating 30-year-old Alexander Boettcher, of Germany, when the couple planned to attack Levato’s previous boyfriends with acid.

Levato and Boettcher carried out the attack on Pietro Barbini, 22, who suffered third-degree burns and right eye damage.

The couple was then arrested on December 28 of last year. Prosecutors say Levato has a history of violence against men, and last May she even tried to castrate a man’s genitals. The plan was for the woman to “do something bad” to each of the men she had previously dated after Boettcher asked her to draw up a list of her previous relationship"........

He is hot in that crazy sort of way. And he's German? Holy crap, I have a weak spot for German men. This whole situation is fucked up, but romantic in a fucked up way. He carried out an acid attack for her. My boyfriend complained when I asked him to give me a ride to work after I had a flat tire. I work two miles from his house, and he made me take the bus. I wish I could find a man who is devouted.

Draw up a list of my previous relationships.....? As in...all..? First AND last names...?
Uh.....okay sweetheart....:grumpy:
:bag:

I have trouble remembering the last name of a guy I dated for a year when I was 17...:banghead:

There would be a few innocent Bob Smiths on my list. *hoping no Bob Smiths end up castrated*

Sounds like a healthy relationship though. :eek:

Bat shit crazy woman needs to learn how to let go for Jiminy Cricket's sake!!!

I don't think this woman has a conscience. Seriously who carries grudges like this? I don't give a flip about what any of my exes are doing. Not to mention she now appears to be the reason why any of her relationships have not worked out. I feel bad for any future boyfriends she might have.

I have a feeling that it's a blessing that this crazy bitch didn't have any kids with any exes.

Latest posts

Back