• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Mans body was found decomposing in trunk of car.
http://kfoxtv.com/news/nation-world...ing-man-later-found-in-trunk-of-abandoned-car
8ed69a0a-7315-4c37-8e22-9e2e187bc310-large16x9_threesus.jpg

fine upstanding citizens
SAN ANTONIO — UPDATE: Police arrested Meagan Ashley Cantu, 30, and Garick Clayton, 31, and charged them with capital murder in the death of Martin Gonzalez.

Police arrested a 23-year-old man in connection with the gruesome murder of a man whose body was left inside the trunk of a car.

According to court papers, Ashton Lucas Lomas, 23, admitted to investigators he killed Martin Gonzalez, 23, before putting his body in the trunk and abandoning the car on Duke Way.

Lomas told authorities that he stole the victim's watch, two guns and about $40 before beating him and shooting him in the head. He also provided details of the items he used to wrap the body.

Gonzalez's body was left in the trunk of his own car for about a week before someone finally called police on February 7. He had been missing since January 29.

Lomas is charged with capital murder.
video at link
and now thanks to ALf a 4th, disregard the title of story someone can't count
http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local...ection-with-man-found-in-trunk-of-his-own-car
875603ad-2ee7-41b0-b086-5ac0d0bc388c-large16x9_4finalsus.jpg

UPDATE: The Marshal's Taskforce arrested Bryan Miller, 34, in Wincrest around Noon Thursday. Miller is charged with capital murder in connection to the killing of Martin Gonzalez. Miller is the fourth person to be arrested in the case.

A third person has been arrested in connection with the murder of a man whose body was found in his own trunk.

23-year old Martin Gonzalez went missing January 29th.

Officers say Gonzalez was tied up and had his head wrapped in cellophane before he was shot in the head.

His body was found wrapped in tarp more than a week later inside the trunk of his gray Pontiac Grand Prix, which was abandoned at an apartment complex in Universal City.

Police tell us Gonzalez, the father of two, was killed in a home out in Converse that is known to police to be frequented by drug users.

Right now investigators are looking for a fourth suspect who they say ordered Gonzalez to be shot.

31-year old Garick Clayton is the third person police have arrested in connection with the murder of Martin Gonzalez.

"For me I don't know how much more this old heart of mine can take because this is very devastating," said Carmen Vidales, Martin’s mother.

An affidavit states the plan to rob and beat Martinez was devised here at a house in Converse.

Officers say Clayton along with 23-year old Ashton Lomas, 30-year old Megan Cantu and another man, lured Gonzalez to the house back on January 29th.

Records show Cantu gave Gonzalez a watch in exchange for money she owed him.

But Cantu became upset after he refused to give the watch back.

“Unfortunately my husband was involved in some not so good business and not so good people,” said Brittany Gonzalez, Martin’s wife. “He did have a great heart and he was a great person."

Police say Lomas and another man stole Gonzalez's watch, two guns, and a small amount of marijuana.

Lomas told investigators he was told to shoot Gonzalez and dispose of his body.

“He didn't deserve this at all,” said Gonzalez. “I don't think anyone does."

Clayton admitted to police he disposed evidence of the murder in a dumpster behind the house.

Officers say Clayton then went to Gonzalez's apartment and stole a laptop and a few other items.

Vidales says she's relieved another arrest has been made in connection with her son's case.

“I'm glad,” said Vidales. “I want them all arrested and I hope they all get the death penalty. At least you know there's justice and at least they won't do this to anybody else because I would hate for another mother to go through what I've been going through."

Investigators say the Texas Rangers and the U.S. Marshals are working to help make one more arrest in this case.

If you have any information on where that person could be call crime stoppers at 224-STOP.

Last edited:
Kids? Gather 'round so Auntie Frayed can share with you the story of why face/head tatts are probably a bad idea if you plan to commit felonies on camera.....

See, this one time......((((dream sequence))))

Has there ever been a scrawny little fucker with ink on the face who was not a murderer?

Nope.

Back