• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
14e8n5e.jpg
Mark Castellano​

Boyfriend who confessed to killing missing Texas mom talked to Dr. Phil first, police say
Mark Augustin Castellano, 37, who has been has been charged with killing his girlfriend in Houston and then burying her body in an oil field, had apparently discussed the case with the host of the ‘Dr. Phil’ show two days before he came clean to police.

A man accused of killing his girlfriend in Houston and then burying her body in an oil field some 500 miles away had apparently discussed the case with the host of the TV talk show “Dr. Philâ€￾ two days before he came clean to police.

Mark Augustin Castellano, 37, has been charged with murder in connection with the Sept. 22 death of 31-year-old Michelle Warner.

During a court hearing early Tuesday, prosecutors said Castellano had revealed grisly details of the crime to police.

A law enforcement official told the court that Castellano had demonstrated how he killed her, and said he “heard her neck snap,â€￾ KHOU-TV reported. Castellano also said he put a plastic bag on the victim’s head and “tied it off,â€￾ according to the report.

Castellano’s confession came Sunday, two days after he had discussed the case with talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw, police said. “Dr. Philâ€￾ is scheduled to feature a segment with Warner’s family this week.

It was still unclear what Castellano told Dr. Phil, but police believe he reiterated his original denial that he knew Warner’s whereabouts.

"He talks to Dr. Phil, provides Dr. Phil, as I understand it, with the same information he’s been providing everyone else,â€￾ Houston Detective Fil Waters told the Associated Press.

Castellano had told police that Warner had run out on him and their 3-year-old son during an argument at home in Houston on Sept. 22.

A few days later, her family reported her missing.
Her family decided to fly to Los Angeles to discuss her disappearance on “Dr. Phil.â€￾ They also maintained that Castellano had something to do with the case, police said.

Finally, on Sunday, Castellano allegedly told investigators in Houston he had killed Warner, a woman he “loved greatly yet hated terribly,â€￾ according to the Houston Chronicle.

Warner and Castellano had been together off and on for several years, and Warner had another boyfriend, the Chronicle reported.
During a fight on Sept. 22, Castellano grabbed Warner’s neck and heard the “snap,â€￾ police said. When their son came in the room and saw his mom’s legs dangling off the bed, Castellano said she was sleeping, the Chronicle reported.

He then he hid her body in a closet until finally stuffing her in a plastic container and driving 500 miles west to Odessa, where he buried her body in an oil field. Castellano’s parents live in the area, police said.

The “Dr. Philâ€￾ segment featuring Warner’s family is expected to air Thursday.

“Mr. Castellano sat down for an interview with Dr. Phil in Texas just before his confession to law enforcement, late last week. Dr. Phil also conducted an interview with Ms. Warner’s family for this show, which is currently scheduled to air on Thursday,â€￾ Stacey Luchs told The Associated Press.

Castellano is being held on a $150,000 bond.
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/confessed-killer-spoke-dr-phil-cops-article-1.1172696

20zelh1.jpg
Murder victim Michelle Warner​

The Dr Phil episode is expected to air Thursday

And they expect to let the screening go ahead, regardless? Is there no law to protect this man from his own folly?

That's what I thought too, Abroad. I would think that LE would not allow the show to air because of the new developments. I will be watching this like no one's business.

And they expect to let the screening go ahead, regardless? Is there no law to protect this man from his own folly?

I'm guessing Dr. Phil is scrambling right now to tape new segments where he declares he wasn't fooled for a second and just knew Castellano was guilty. A little creative editing and voila, he remains infailable.

The thing about this guy that disturbs me the most is the fact he killed her in Houston, drove to Midland with the 3 year old boy to drop him with relatives, only to drive back to Houston, pick up her body, only to return to Midland...

We have 4 dollar a gallon gas here, and he drove at least 1500 miles, in a couple of days.

Fucker must be rich...

I am counting on [MENTION=4577]plainbelliedsneetch[/MENTION], [MENTION=1471]AngelFire[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1346]Whisper[/MENTION] to let me know how this goes.......

I am counting on [MENTION=4577]plainbelliedsneetch[/MENTION], [MENTION=1471]AngelFire[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1346]Whisper[/MENTION] to let me know how this goes.......

Hey wait! This happened 35 miles from where I live, and you want THEM to tell you how it goes?

I see where I rate....LOL

Hey wait! This happened 35 miles from where I live, and you want THEM to tell you how it goes?

I see where I rate....LOL

They were the ones telling me they were going to be watching Doctor Phil. (And I notice none of them have told me how it went yet *sigh*)

I shall happily read your updates on developments in the wider case, Mr "Man-On-The-Ground" Cheaney.

They were the ones telling me they were going to be watching Doctor Phil. (And I notice none of them have told me how it went yet *sigh*)

I shall happily read your updates on developments in the wider case, Mr "Man-On-The-Ground" Cheaney.

Sorry I got called to go someplace an hour before it came on so I have it taped but havent watched it yet

A man has been found guilty in in the 2012 murder of his ex-girlfriend.

A Houston jury on Thursday convicted Mark Augustin Castellano of murdering Michelle Warner. Investigators say Castellano stuffed Warner's body in a utility container, then dumped the mother of two in an oilfield
[...]
Investigators say Castellano had originally crafted an elaborate story about how Warner just walked off.
[...]
But his story began to unravel,
[...]
then he confessed, detailing the murder to them step-by-step. He said they had an argument, during which he grabbed her around the throat, pushed her on the bed and heard her neck snap.
[...]
http://abc13.com/news/man-found-guilty-of-killing-ex-stuffing-her-body-in-box/95950/

14e8n5e.jpg
Ladies, stay away from dudes with permafrown. They have to do it a lot for their face to freeze that way.

I agree,KJkaris. It really isn't fair that this scumbucket could get out with what could be a good chunk of good living to do...He doesn't deserve any bit of a decent life. In fact, while in prison he should be forced to work hard, 18 hours a day, making SOMETHING that would produce cash that could go to the two kids that are growing up without a mother. I have no idea what, but there has to be something. People buy stupid shit everywhere.

Back