• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A 14-year-old girl has been charged as an adult in the death of her mother's boyfriend, 45, who was found lying in a pool of blood on his kitchen floor with a shell casing next to him.

Makayla Dawn Brown is accused of first-degree murder in the killing of Mario Smith Sr. in his Ripley, Oklahoma, home on April 19.

Investigators are looking into claims the teenager shot Smith because he reportedly pistol-whipped her mother, KFOR reported.

One witness saw Makayla shoot Smith in the head while another woman told investigators the teenager laughed when she admitted to killing Smith two days later, according to an arrest warrant affidavit cited by the Stillwater News Press.

Smith, Makayla Brown, and her mother Tysa Brown were all in the 45-year-old's home on April 19, along with several other friends and family members.

Merrill Carter, Smith's cousin who was in the house at the time, told the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation he saw Makayla walk into the kitchen and pull out a gun.

Tysa's friend Alexis Terry said she saw Makayla shoot Smith once in the head, claiming the 14-year-old had done so because he had physically abused her mother by hitting her in the head with a gun, according to the affidavit.

Another woman said she thought Makayla was 'bragging' when the teenager laughed and admitted to shooting Smith two days later after his body was found.

Authorities found Smith two days later, face down on his kitchen floor in a pool of his own blood. There was a nine-millimeter shell casing next to him.

The weapon has not been recovered, although witnesses said Makayla shot Smith with a caramel-colored semi-automatic pistol, according to the affidavit.

[…]

Smith, who died one day before he was due to appear in court, was charged with 14 felonies across three cases related to methamphetamine, marijuana, stealing, firearms, assault and battery, the News Press reported.

Makayla has been charged as an adult.
LINK

Smith, who died one day before he was due to appear in court, was charged with 14 felonies across three cases related to methamphetamine, marijuana, stealing, firearms, assault and battery, the News Press reported.

Sounds ot me like good riddance to bad rubbish, but I'm sorry a 14 year old girl thought it was what she needed to do to protect her mother.

Smith, Makayla Brown, and her mother Tysa Brown were all in the 45-year-old's home on April 19, along with several other friends and family members.

Merrill Carter, Smith's cousin who was in the house at the time, told the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation he saw Makayla walk into the kitchen and pull out a gun.

Tysa's friend Alexis Terry said she saw Makayla shoot Smith once in the head, claiming the 14-year-old had done so because he had physically abused her mother by hitting her in the head with a gun, according to the affidavit.

Authorities found Smith two days later, face down on his kitchen floor in a pool of his own blood. There was a nine-millimeter shell casing next to him.

Wait.

So there are numerous people who were THERE and saw at least something happen, with some seeing the gun and others seeing her shoot him. Yet he laid there for 2 days before he was found?

ETA - so did they - after he was shot - just pick up their shit and move the gathering to another house that was less of a 'dead guy on the floor' kind of place??

Last edited:
Witnesses saw it happen and left the scene, probably because they were all involved in his various felonies. Then the girl bragged about it, to other people.
Sounds ot me like good riddance to bad rubbish, but I'm sorry a 14 year old girl thought it was what she needed to do to protect her mother.
I think the girl is a starter thug herself, not just some poor girl trying to protect mom. I'm not feeling much sympathy for the murdered man, the mother or daughter. Sounds like a group of thugs. That girl was headed for trouble, probably has been in trouble already.

Yup, they just moved the party elsewhere. Bet there's not one iota of drugs, money or alcohol in his house...now.

One gutter shithead dead, another gutter shithead facing a lengthy prison sentence(and hopefully she gets it). This is one of the best, most feel-good stories in the history of this site.

Back