• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
More than a year after a woman abandoned her child in the front of a stranger's home, Arizona police said they have arrested the mother.

Mesa Police said on Monday that they have charged Maricela Perez with one count of child endangerment and one count of child abuse more than a year after she allegedly left her newborn infant out in the cold.

On March 3, 2016, detectives believe that Perez, 24, left 'baby Jane' outside a residential property in a car seat near Alma School and 9th Place just hours after giving birth, according to ABC 15 News.

The newborn, police said, still had the umbilical cord attached.

After abandoning her infant daughter, Perez returned home to her other two children.

Police used DNA forensic evidence found inside the car seat carrier and matched it with Perez whose information was stored in the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS). She was later arrested inside her Mesa home.

While in custody, Perez allegedly admitted giving birth in a bathtub and leaving her infant daughter in a dark yard where she would not be seen.

The newborn was taken to the hospital shortly after being discovered by the McCulloh family, where she was treated for hypoglycemia and hypothermia.

Perez told investigators that she intended to leave the small child with the Mesa Fire Department because she couldn't explain to her current boyfriend that the child was not his.

Despite being aware of Arizona's Safe Haven Law, Perez told police that she wavered from the plan after becoming concerned that the fire department would question her on why the baby had meth in its system, according to court documents.

'We don't want people to feel embarrassed, we don't want people to feel that they're doing something wrong by leaving that baby behind,' said Mesa Fire Deputy Chief Forrest Smith.

'Our number one concern is to be non-judgmental and to make sure that baby is safe and healthy.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5104259/Baby-Jane-s-mother-one-year.html
[doublepost=1511293332,1511293287][/doublepost]
469282E200000578-0-image-a-2_1511277579640.jpg

I think she's a cunt but at least she didn't kill the baby
That said we should really get a program Like the one that's In the UK a lady gives them 200 bucks to sterilize them
I say Yes Yes Yes I would even donate money for it ...

What kind of hard up ogre fucks that?
Surely ogre females can't be worse looking.

Back