• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So Earl didn't kill her, but he ''concealed the death"? Odd. Or are they just saving the biggest charges for later?

Motherfucker...I miss the good bad old days when my heart was a black little speck and shit like this didn't bother me.....

Rest in peace Mariah

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-charged-hiding-death-missing-n-carolina-girl-145812946.html

The body of a missing 3-year-old North Carolina girl was found in a creek less than a day after her mother's boyfriend was charged with hiding her body after knowing she didn't die of natural causes, authorities said.

Investigators continue to stay tight-lipped about what happened to Mariah Woods. But they left little doubt Earl Kimrey knew how she died and was trying to cover it up. He was charged late Friday with concealing of death.

"It was too late to save Mariah the moment the 911 call came in," FBI agent Stanley Meador said of the call the girl's mother made Monday to report her missing. "The arrest warrants are public record and the records speaks for themselves. We will not discuss any details related to the homicide investigation."

RIP sweet Mariah.

Anyone know how to get hold of the arrest warrants??
[doublepost=1512339985,1512339764][/doublepost]I'll bet he raped her...put her in water to destroy the evidence...but didn't watch enough detective shows to learn that putting a body in cold water actually is in the favor of the investigation.

I'll bet he raped her...put her in water to destroy the evidence...but didn't watch enough detective shows to learn that putting a body in cold water actually is in the favor of the investigation.

Sounds like a good guess.

Only question left is was mom in on it too or was she so hypnotized by the dick of earl that she stood by him....

I heard the boys hate their 'real' dad as well which explains why he hadn't seen them in a year.

Poor kids, everyone failed them.

Give mom DP for allowing this to happen. Ugh

Stupid mother wanted dick so bad that she let this fuckin' monster take her baby. Watch as she claimed her children are her world. Fuckin' lying ass. She fucking knew this bastard was abusing that beautiful little girl. Fuck her and Earl too. Fuck them.

alot of women use kids like a prop, they are convenient to show everyone how wonderful they are or to strap someone down they both deserve the death penalty didn't like the scummy look of either and was right same with the look on the babies face this was probably not the first time

alot of women use kids like a prop, they are convenient to show everyone how wonderful they are or to strap someone down they both deserve the death penalty didn't like the scummy look of either and was right same with the look on the babies face this was probably not the first time

I don't know if you saw the pictures of her with the bruise under her eye, or how skin and bones the oldest brother looked. Oh my heart hurts badly.
[doublepost=1512455647,1512454934][/doublepost]https://ibb.co/f0c8kG
[doublepost=1512455767][/doublepost]https://ibb.co/k7xPQG

nope, alot of other things going on just popped in & out but could tell in her birthday pics something was wrong

It’s startling to see them with the same bruise. The mother should be charged and go to jail for life.

A man accused of dumping his girlfriend's three-year-old daughter in a North Carolina creek had allegedly sexually abused her before her death.

Earl Kimrey was seen putting 'his penis in the mouth' of little Mariah Woods by a witness who lived in the family's trailer with them, according to Child Protection Service documents.

Child services report that his girlfriend, Mariah's mother, 29, 'knew Mr. Kimrey was sexually abusing the juvenile Mariah.'

Kimrey, an alleged meth and heroin addict, also abused the young girl's brothers, aged 5 and 10, hitting them with a belt and once punching her eldest brother in the face, according to the documents seen by JD News.

Deputies have since charged the 32-year-old in connection with Mariah's death.

Mariah's father Alex is demanding custody of his two sons he has with Kristy.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5153647/Mariah-Woods-abused-mothers-boyfriend.html

The mother needs to be charged if the allegations were reported and she allowed this man to be around her children. I hope the dad gets custody of his boys and they are able to give evidence against the man that killed Mariah.

Mariah's father Alex is demanding custody of his two sons he has with Kristy.

And just where the fuck was he while his baby mama was letting her Dick of the month rape her baby girl and abuse her little boys????? Both The dick and the egg donor need to die, but the sperm donor isn't much better. They'd be better off in foster care. Jesus fuck, I am so angry and sick to my stomach. Just, fuck.

And just where the fuck was he while his baby mama was letting her Dick of the month rape her baby girl and abuse her little boys????? Both The dick and the egg donor need to die, but the sperm donor isn't much better. They'd be better off in foster care. Jesus fuck, I am so angry and sick to my stomach. Just, fuck.

You make a good point but right now the children need to be safe and be able to tell authorities what happened to Mariah. If the mom is culpable she will protect herself and the penis and try to manipulate her other children to lie for her and the boyfriend.

I hope CPS investigates the father before they even consider turning those boys over to him. They have already been through enough. So tragic.

If this is true, it's not the father's fault:

Woods said that’s how he remembers his daughter, but the last time he and Craft saw Mariah was in June 2016, and since then it’s been a custody battle in the courts that Woods didn’t win.

[...]

The documents also mention a history of altercations between Craft and Kristy Woods. Craft said Kristy Woods allegedly tried to run her over in front of the children.

According to public records, Woods was charged with misdemeanor simple assault and misdemeanor communicating threats in May 2016, but the charges were dismissed in July 2016 when Craft did not appear in court, according to Onslow County clerks.

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171205/mariahs-father-speaks-on-cps-documents-memories-of-his-daughter

The article also goes into some of the past legal issues the families have gone through. Earl Kimrey is a real garbage human.

An investigation into custody papers reveals allegations of abuse and establishes the Woods children were known to child services.

In handwritten notes, Alex Woods, the father, says his three children were not only subjected to physical abuse but also sexual abuse.

He specifically says the physical abuse came from the hands of a boyfriend of Kristy Woods who made bruises all over his son’s body with a belt. The documents do not specify if the boyfriend is Earl Kimrey.

The documents are also unclear as to who is responsible for the sexual abuse, but Alex Woods did say it happened while under Kristy’s care.

He fought for custody to get his children back following their divorce.

In the public documents, he said his children were scared of Kristy and cried when they had to leave their father’s care.

He said “the kids are mentally and physically better in my care due to Kristy’s erratic behavior, temper, willingness to lie, to cover up and hide things.”

He also said Kristy and his girlfriend got into a physical altercation while the children were watching.

These documents were filed in June 2016.

http://wncn.com/2017/12/06/custody-...ents-included-sex-physical-abuse-accusations/

Last edited:
All of which makes you wonder how fucked up bio dad is to not even be granted weekend visitation?

And as a father of a daughter, if I suspected my ex's bf was physically OR sexually abusing my kids that would end one way or the other. I'd call CPS EVERY DAY and if that didn't work I would shoot the fucker myself. So what if I go to jail, my kids would be safe from that monster AND CPS would have to answer to why they took no action against a meth/heroin addict abusing kids that aren't even his!!

This is so infuriating because it was so preventable! As @Knox said, the surviving kids are better off in foster care.

Back