• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
JACKSONVILLE, NC – The FBI has joined the search for Mariah Kay Woods, the 3-year-old girl who has been missing since Sunday night.

Kristy Woods said she last saw her daughter at about 11 p.m. Sunday night. Her live-in boyfriend, xxx, saw her an hour later when he checked in on her after she woke up and he told her to go back to sleep.

When Woods went to check on the her the next morning, the girl was not in her room. She called authorities at around 6 a.m. after being unable to find her.

Since then, federal agents have joined K-9 units and helicopters to search the wooded areas near the family’s rural home, as well the grounds of Camp Lejeune.

The Onslow County Sheriff’s Office believe the girl was abducted and have issued a statewide alert asking for people to be on the lookout for the girl.

She’s described as having blond hair and blue eyes and weighing about 30 pounds. Her grandmother added that she usually walks with orthopedic braces.

Authorities are asking anyone with any information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, to call 910-455-3113.

“If anybody knows where she is at or any information, just please call the sheriff’s department or notify anybody,” said Kristy Woods. “She is very sweet loving girl.”

Mariah’s biological father, who has not seen his daughter in a year, expressed his doubts regarding an abduction scenario.

“Someone just walked right up in there, grabbed the 3-year-old out of the bed and she didn’t cry, she didn’t scream?” Alex Woods said. “Nobody heard anything? Four people in the house, two adults and two kids, someone just comes up and snatches the baby and walks out?”

While it’s possible someone walked in and took her (we’ve reported on similar incidents), my jaded ass has reported on too many stories of little girls who go missing over the last decade. When they include “live-in boyfriend” they usually never have happy-endings.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed regardless, and hope she simply wandered off and they find her in the woods.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

I went to mom and Dick's fb pages... First of all, his name is Earl. It's so hard to look at a young person and imagine them called Earl. Earl is not the name for a young man. Young men called Earl need to go by a nickname until they're... Retired. And then they can choose to either continue to be called the nickname or Earl. There are two exceptions to this: parents/grandparents and wives/significant others. They're the only ones who can call him Earl.

But I digress...

So, I found this... Interesting:

They started dating in July 2015, & it appears that EARL became the father of someone else's baby girl in November of 2015. o_O In the comments, someone asks if the baby is his, and Mariah's mom (is it Kristy? I already forget her name!) says yes "ain't she cute," implying, imo, that this is all good in her crazy ass hood. I mean, clearly, he impregnated someone else prior to them getting together, but still... I'd feel weird abt it if it were me, but whatev. :shrug:

Anyway, I'm tossing my 2¢ into the ring of opinions: I'm thinking live-in Dick, naturally, whether deliberately or accidentally. Maybe got the help of a friend to come in and grab her during the night. I actually think mom is in the dark on this one. I get the feeling she just wants to raise her kids to have a good life, be happy and healthy, and do better than herself. It's just a feeling...I could be completely wrong. God knows we have hundreds of examples of egg donors on here who should be executed for hope they've abused and/or killed their own children!

I don't give a fuck what you have to say, where have you been for the last year, 'dad'? Letting some POS molest your daughter, that's where.
This. This!! And all of this!!!

I loathe this type that runs to the media after having jack squat to do with a child.

Just wait. He’ll start a GoFundMe account for “search efforts”.
[doublepost=1511952850,1511951765][/doublepost]
Mariah Woods was last seen at her Jacksonville, North Carolina home Sunday night by her mother, who put her to bed, North Carolina ABC affiliate WCTI reported. Officials would not confirm those details to reporters during a press conference Tuesday afternoon in order to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Okie dokie. That speaks volumes.

“We know what the answer is, but we won’t reveal it at this point," said Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller.

:(

http://abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-mom-desperate-fbi-joins-search-year/story?id=51425666

http://www.wfaa.com/news/fbi-releas...missing-nc-child-with-unknown-adult/495421207
missing_1511951433148_11825195_ver1.0.jpg

ONSLOW COUNTY, N.C. -- The FBI released new photos that picture a woman with a child who they believe may be missing 3-year-old Mariah Woods.

The photos were captured by a Walmart surveillance camera in Morehead City around 9:30 a.m. Monday. The three photos appear to show an adult woman with a young child walking
[....]
The Onslow County Sheriff's Office and FBI said they were attempting to determine whether the child depicted in the images is Mariah and are asking for the public's assistance in identifying the adult and child.

"No information is too small or insignificant when looking for a missing child," authorities said in a press release. Anyone with information on the woman and child pictured is asked to call the Onslow County Sheriff's Office at 910-455-3313.

This doesn't make sense, because the child is walking on her own.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/fbi-releas...missing-nc-child-with-unknown-adult/495421207
missing_1511951433148_11825195_ver1.0.jpg

ONSLOW COUNTY, N.C. -- The FBI released new photos that picture a woman with a child who they believe may be missing 3-year-old Mariah Woods.

The photos were captured by a Walmart surveillance camera in Morehead City around 9:30 a.m. Monday. The three photos appear to show an adult woman with a young child walking
[....]
The Onslow County Sheriff's Office and FBI said they were attempting to determine whether the child depicted in the images is Mariah and are asking for the public's assistance in identifying the adult and child.

"No information is too small or insignificant when looking for a missing child," authorities said in a press release. Anyone with information on the woman and child pictured is asked to call the Onslow County Sheriff's Office at 910-455-3313.

If he is not a piece of shit criminal/abuser there is no legal reason why he couldn't spend AT LEAST every other weekend with his daughter. That is what custody agreements and family court is for.

Anyway sounds like he'll never see her again - boyfriend's arrest is imminent.
Everybody can't afford lawyers for family court. He don't look like he has much of anything. Imma leave it at that
[doublepost=1511989441,1511989359][/doublepost]
Update at link:
I knew it
[doublepost=1511990132][/doublepost]
Only wearing white and pink panties?

Shoot when my kids were toddlers, I'd let them sleep in their undies. I didn't have a man in the house either tho so, I guess that's a LITTLE different
Drinking milk outside with the coyotes.
Ik that wasn't supposed to be funny but forgive me for my fucked up sense of humor lol

I'd let them sleep in their undies.

I'd let my boys sleep in their undies too, the important part of that is sleep, as long as they slept.

I don't have girls, but I would have thought you'd have made sure girls had pjs on, especially as there is a man in the house that is not her father. And it's cold out now, trailers are not the tightest houses against the cold.

I don't know, just that saying she only had on panties, just caught my attention.:(

It's so hard to look at a young person and imagine them called Earl. Earl is not the name for a young man. Young men called Earl need to go by a nickname until they're... Retired. And then they can choose to either continue to be called the nickname or Earl. There are two exceptions to this: parents/grandparents and wives/significant others. They're the only ones who can call him Earl.
I love the level of petty here :hilarious:

I actually think mom is in the dark on this one

I think so too. Usually you can spot the crocodile tears, but her whole face is red and swollen. Unless the feels guilty. idk
[doublepost=1511990758,1511990629][/doublepost]
I'd let my boys sleep in their undies too, the important part of that is sleep, as long as they slept.

I don't have girls, but I would have thought you'd have made sure girls had pjs on, especially as there is a man in the house that is not her father. And it's cold out now, trailers are not the tightest houses against the cold.

I've never been in a trailer before so idk how cold it gets. But when you open the oven door to heat your house, it can get pretty steamy (don't judge me). But I really agree about having naked babies around men (not even just the ones who aren't the dad).

I don't know, just that saying she only had on panties, just caught my attention.:(

've never been in a trailer before

Good for you, I sincerely hope you don't have to ever live in one. Trailers made in the last 10yrs or so are not so bad, but the older ones, like I've lived in, are cold in the winter and hot in the summer.

you open the oven door to heat your house,

Been there, done that, got that T-shirt several times. You gotta do what you gotta do, to keep your kids fed, clothed, warm, and cool. .

Good for you, I sincerely hope you don't have to ever live in one. Trailers made in the last 10yrs or so are not so bad, but the older ones, like I've lived in, are cold in the winter and hot in the summer.

Been there, done that, got that T-shirt several times. You gotta do what you gotta do, to keep your kids fed, clothed, warm, and cool. .
Done that myself . The single wide we rented in Floral City didn’t have heat and there was a could snap.

I love the level of petty here :hilarious:

I don't know if it's the ADHD or just a coping mechanism, but I do tend to find petty details like that and just latch onto them like a starving lamprey!! :D somehow I always look for the humor in shitty situations... I've been through so many, without humor (& therapy), I probably would've taken myself or someone else out a LONG time ago!

My best friend is looking to buy a trailer. Its so many of them down here (SC), Hell, I might get one when I move to FL

My best friend is looking to buy a trailer. Its so many of them down here (SC), Hell, I might get one when I move to FL

Just bear in mind that you'll be the first to have to evacuate in a hurricane down here if you're in a trailer. It's a lot more dangerous trying to ride out a big storm in a trailer vs. a block home.

Just bear in mind that you'll be the first to have to evacuate in a hurricane down here if you're in a trailer. It's a lot more dangerous trying to ride out a big storm in a trailer vs. a block home.
I just looked up trailer prices....I'm good. i'll get a house or apartment lol

above lightly touched on but more appropriately worded: The Gods hate trailers: they will ensure tornados will go miles out of their way to take one out waves will come up another 10 feet just for the chance of grabbing one and dragging it back out to sea

Back