1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Mariah Anderson Shot & Killed Leaving Work Her Babys Daddy Carlos Harper He Then Offs Himself

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Whisper, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    Carlos Harper​
    http://www.wtae.com/news/local/woma.../23024618/-/9pv68l/-/index.html#ixzz2l33kE0Gq

[​IMG]
    Mariah Anderson​
    http://www.ellwoodcityledger.com/ne...cle_ad4e7ff1-83ef-56ee-a486-056da7b65d2c.html

she does not want to have her pic posted
    I have tried every which way to center her and Ive never had a pic that couldnt be centered
    so Im giving up and leaving her there
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. cubby

cubby Veteran Member Bold Member!

She's good wherever she wants to sit, I think she's earned the right to be wherever she wants to be, since she had no peace in her life because of that (insert derogatory cuss words of your choice here)up there in his chicken shit yellow shirt.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. mybum62

mybum62 Trusted Member

At least this one managed to succeed in offing himself
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

What a piece of garbage. She was too damn good for him and he knew he could never get better than her.
    It kills me how these lame dicks always have girlfriends so quickly after but oh no let their ex try and move on then everybody gotta fucking die coz your ego just can't handle it. Um what about that bitch you fucking? Did you magically forget about that or are you just trying to stroke your ego while inside you're crying like a pansy ass bitch?
    Ain't nobody got time for that shit.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2