• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A man’s wife held him down while her brother bludgeoned him to death with a hatchet during a Las Vegas holiday trip gone horribly wrong, police said.

Officers found the as-yet-unidentified Idaho man dead with multiple traumatic wounds at around 2:30 a.m. Monday near Buffalo Drive and Eldora Ave.,according to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

Maria Hernandez, 33, also of Idaho, is accused of assisting Hector Gutierrez, 23, of California, with the murder of her husband, cops said. Authorities charged the sister-brother pair with murder with a deadly weapon and conspiracy to commit murder and incarcerated them in the Clark County Detention Center.

Law enforcement officials told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that Hernandez and her spouse were waiting on maintenance for their 2002 silver Ford Windstar when Gutierrez launched the hatchet attack.

Hernandez told police that a carjacker had attacked her husband, but homicide investigators later alleged she had Gutierrez’s assistance with murdering him,KSNV-TV reported.

Her brother sped away from the scene in the minivan, which officers found roughly 10 miles east of there, according to the Review-Journal. Gutierrez received treatment for a non-life-threatening stab wound at University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, police said.

Cops haven’t released booking photos of Hernandez and Gutierrez. The Clark County Coroner’s Office will perform an autopsy of the man on Tuesday, KTVB-TV reported.

Officials in the coroner’s office plan to disclose the man’s identity, along with the cause and manner of his death, police said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-wife-helped-brother-kill-hatchet-police-article-1.2235304

They aren't releasing the name of the victim but have released the names of his murderers who are his wife and her brother.:bored:

May not be much of a stretch for people to connect the dots there.

An Idaho woman accused of holding her husband down as herbrother hacked him to death in a Las Vegas street had been cheating on him and feared he'd take their kids, police say.

The stunning new allegations against Maria Hernandez, 33, come two days after her husband's body was found lying in a road with his head nearly severed.

Hernandez and her husband, Enrique Hernandez, 43, were visiting relatives in Nevada for Memorial Day when the two-timing wife's month-long murder plot finally came to fruition, authorities allege in a police report obtained by KTVB.

After Maria's affair had been discovered by her husband, he hired someone to beat her lover up. He then talked about taking custody of their four kids, police claim.

Fearing she could lose her children, the mother allegedly sought help from her 22-year-old brother, Hector Guiterrez, to stage a deadly carjacking — one he wouldn't walk away from.

Gutierrez was reportedly later found in a Las Vegas hospital seeking treatment for a non-life-threatening stab wound — one he claimed to have obtained during a robbery.

When questioned by investigators, he allegedly confessed to killing his brother-in-law in an attack he felt obligated to carry out for his sister.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/idaho-wife-brother-kill-husband-affair-article-1.2237515

Do fuckers not think about consequences when embarking on illicit shit? Further, do they not think about the consequences of their stupid attempts to avoid the first set of consequences? Not only that, don't they think about safer, legal ways to just deal with shit?

Like, sometimes I get angry, but I don't immediately jump to the Planning a Murder Stage of Anger, I usually do something of lesser consequence, like yelling, "Fuck!"

I hope both of them are locked up forever.

If I ever had it in my head that killing Chris was a good idea, I'd want to do it my self. For some reason I'm sure of that.

If every other illegal alien were to murder another illegal alien and get executed for it, America would be vastly improved.

Reading this post in my garage, I just looked over at my hatchet for a good minute or so and, nope...that is not a fun way to die. Ouch. Poor bastid.

Back