• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

justmeintn

She disappeared 2 years ago now. I could not post an image. I suppose someone will be kind and do it. I'm still learning how to post on here :(

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/07/grace.coldcase.haddican/index.html

WARREN TWP. – A combined $20,000 is being offered as a reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Margaret Haddican-McEnroe, the 29 year-old township mother of three who was declared missing by her husband on Thursday, Oct. 12.

Timothy McEnroe, 34, the woman’s husband, and other members of the Mount Bethel Fire Company have contributed $15,000 as a reward for any information leading to the missing woman.

That amount is in addition to the $5,000 reward being offered by the Crime Stoppers of Somerset County.

The Township Committee had originally considered posting a $5,000 reward in November, but tabled the idea after more clarification on laws was needed.

Both Warren Police Chief Russell Leffert and Somerset County Prosecutor Wayne J. Forrest said the investigation on Haddican-McEnroe is continuing.

Forrest said he could not comment about specifics of the on-going investigation.

“Detectives from the county and from Warren are working actively on this case, following up on a number of leads,” he said, “and we’ll continue to do that.”

Forrest said the State Police and FBI have assisted on parts of the investigation, although he did not give specifics.

McEnroe said that there has been no activity reported on the one credit card that his wife had. It is believed she may have $11,000 in cash that McEnroe said has been missing since his wife’s disappearance.

Haddican-McEnroe did not take her cell phone and authorities have been checking it to see if any messages could become a lead in the case.

McEnroe and his wife’s adoptive father, Patrick Haddican, appeared on the Nancy Grace Show on Court TV on Wednesday, Nov. 1, in the hope that someone would see the show and call with information.

A crime scene investigation unit combed through the Haddican-McEnroe home at the very beginning of the case, and there was no evidence of damage to the home, according to McEnroe.

Since her disappearance, Haddican-McEnroe has missed the birthday of one of her daughters, Sarah, and the christening of another, Melissa.

Haddican-McEnroe was last seen by her husband at their Washington Valley Road home at 1:30 p.m., Monday, Oct. 10.

On that day, McEnroe said he left for an errand and returned two hours later and found his wife missing and their infant home alone.

McEnroe reported his wife missing on Thursday, Oct. 12, and has said he delayed the two days because she had left for short periods in the past. He said he thought for sure she would be coming back.

Haddican-McEnroe was described as physically strong despite her 5 feet 2 inch stature. She had had boxing training as a teen-ager, did her basic training in Fort Jackson in Columbia, S.C., when she enlisted in the Army following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and demanded she be given no special treatment as a woman during her firefighter training.

She won a Valor Award for her rescue and evacuation efforts as a volunteer firefighter in 1999, when Hurricane Floyd flooded the section of Bound Brook along the Raritan River and trapped some residents in their homes.

Haddican-McEnroe is described as 5 foot 2 inches tall, 110 pounds, brown eyes, brown hair, and of a light complexion. She has a tribal tattoo on her stomach, firefighter’s helmet tattoo on her left thigh and multiple tattoos on her back, police said

She is an Army veteran and may have identification with her birth name of “Sherwood Halley.”

When she was last seen by her husband, she was wearing a gray sweat shirt with “ARMY” written across the front in black letters, white plaid pajamas, white socks and white Nike sneakers, police said.

She also has a silver chain with military dog tags and a white-gold wedding ring with three diamonds, police said. She also may have a black BDU (military style) jacket and black duffle bag with additional clothing, according to local authorities.

http://www.someoneismissing.com/new-jersey/margaret-haddican-mcenroe.htm

Last edited:
I'm mixed on it right now. As a mother of two, I couldn't leave my kids.Unless I'm in a body bag, of course.But I understand it does happen. The baby is the pic was 5 months old at the time of her disappearance.

No, I don't think that she just left that innocent little baby and took off. I'd be looking closer at the husband.

Chickenshit TROLL

No, I don't think that she just left that innocent little baby and took off. I'd be looking closer at the husband.

Some TROLL left a negative reputation on this with absolutely NO comment attached. Yeah...that's about as chickenshit as you get . Too cowardly to even leave a COMMENT let alone ID themselves. So, I presume it's just a worthless ass troll

I agree with everyone else. The hubby did it.

Anyone else ever notice that when a wife goes missing, and the hubby takes a while to report the missing person, they ALWAYS use the excuse "she's left before". I hate that phrase!

Some TROLL left a negative reputation on this with absolutely NO comment attached. Yeah...that's about as chickenshit as you get . Too cowardly to even leave a COMMENT let alone ID themselves. So, I presume it's just a worthless ass troll

Not a troll, just someone who didn't agree with you is all.

another stacy peterson???

I'm mixed on it right now. As a mother of two, I couldn't leave my kids.Unless I'm in a body bag, of course.But I understand it does happen. The baby is the pic was 5 months old at the time of her disappearance.

I do not think Stacy Peterson left and wandered off with another man either and left her kids. In Jane Velez Mitchell's book Secrets Can Be Murder, usually the husband is the first suspect. Especially following birth of child or pregnancy. Women need to look around them and not always think things can be "fixed" or everything is hunky dorey. There are lots of signs in relationships that people are in self-denial about and are ignoring.

Okay first article states she had one credit card but no activity on that. However, $11,000 in cash was missing I believe it was. Plus, she left her cell phone in my opinion know one leaves their cell phone. So did she take her purse? I'm thinking purse would have credit card in it, doesn't make sense take purse, leave cell phone, doesn't use credit card and takes $11,000 in cash which wouldn't last long. Need a little more information.

Sounds like someone was trying real hard to make it look like she left on her own but didn't do a very good job. It's 2 years later $11,000 would definitely not last this long. Credit card not used usually a sign something sinister happened. Last seen by hubby at home, had fight, left 3 children at home by themselves.......don't think she would do that. I think it's the usual suspect hubby. Just saying. If I'm wrong I will say I was wrong.

My thought is unfortunately she is no longer here and somebody killed her!

Back