• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2ev7wpd.jpg
143qjhs.jpg

Margaret Ann Klemm & David Bobilya​
A fornicating pensioner and her younger lover were arrested after being caught having sex in the usually sedate town square of a Florida retirement community.
[...]
found 68-year-old Margaret Ann Klemm, pantless in the pavilion with her shirt pulled down with David Bobilya, 49, whose trousers and underwear were dropped around his ankles.

Police had been called to The Villages – a 50,0000-strong community for the over 55’s in Florida’s Sunter County - at 10.30 p.m
[...]
Officers ordered the pair to get dressed and arrested them for indecent exposure
[...]
They appeared intoxicated.
Klemm, who resides in The Villages, and Bobilya, of nearby Summerfield, were booked and later released on $1,500 bail.
[...]
Four days before Klemm’s arrest she’d pleaded guilty to the reckless driving of a golf cart and sentenced to a year’s probation after being arrested for DUI in April.

The Villages describes itself as ‘Florida’s Friendliest Retirement Hometown’. Its three town squares offer shopping, dining, and theater along with free nightly entertainment that finishes at a tame 9 p.m.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...y-town-square-article-1.1822375#ixzz34Ai2GkMK
1497a06.jpg
[....]
The couple, cops reported, was “on the stage in the middle of ‘the square’…having sexual intercourse.”

According to investigators, when deputies arrived at Lake Sumter Landing--one of The Villages’s three squares--Klemm (seen at right) was pantsless and had her shirt pulled down. Bobilya’s pants and underwear were at his ankles.
[...]
Klemm, a resident at The Villages, and Bobilya, who lives in nearby Summerfield, were briefly booked into the county jail on the misdemeanor counts (both were later released on $1500 bail). They are scheduled for arraignment on July 2,
[...]
Klemm’s arrest came four days after she settled a prior criminal case. Busted for DUI, she pleaded guilty to a reduced reckless driving count and was sentenced to a year’s probation. Klemm was driving a golf cart when she was busted in early-April.
The Villages, which describes itself as “Florida’s Friendliest Retirement Hometown,” has more than 50,000 residents. The community’s three old-fashioned town squares offer a variety of shopping, dining, and theater options. Additionally, free nightly entertainment--which ends at 9 PM--is offered in the squares, where the official performers are clothed.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/senior-citizen-public-sex-arrest-897041

Well she looks good to be 68 in Florida. Most of them look like jerky. She needs to calm that shit down tho, partying with the boy toy like that. It's not cute getting in trouble with the cops 2x in 4days whether you're 18 or 68!

Bah they were all just jealous they weren't getting any. Dear god they are adults not children.

She looks absolutely amazing for 68. And who gets a dui on a golf course? Those charges are just dumb.

And who gets a dui on a golf course? Those charges are just dumb.
In the Villages, golf carts are the vehicle of choice. I can't remember if it's this one or another like it that won't allow anything but emergency vehicles in, you have to use a golf cart.

The Villages always seems to be in the news for something. Usually it has to do with golf carts in some way.

Bah they were all just jealous they weren't getting any. Dear god they are adults not children.

Exactly! I can understand if they were in view of where KIDS could see them! It was after hours at a retirement communty! After 10pm, hell even the nightly shows had wwrapped up and gone to bed after 9! Close the blinds and go to bed! Shit I would have turned off my exterior lights and played a little Al Green or Marvin Gaye for them and me! (To cover up any noises that wafted in...ick!) I say this is TOTAL bullshit because if they were not being loud...heeheehee then they should have been able to enjoy themselves, in the dark, once the 'town' had literally shut down!

6f9vz6.jpg

Frank Klemm said he supported his wife, Peggy, after she jailed for having sex in public with another man.​
A married 68-year-old grandmother was sentenced to six months in jail after she pleaded guilty to having sex in public with another, younger man outside a
[...]
retirement community.

A weeping Peggy Klemm appeared before a judge at a Sumter County courtroom to face charges stemming from her June 2 romp with David Bobilya, 49
[...]
I love you,” she told her husband of 50 years as she pleaded no contest to indecent exposure and disorderly conduct.
[...]
mother of four with 14 grandchildren — was arrested for the tryst outside her retirement home at The Villages just four days after she was placed on probation for being drunk while driving a golf cart.
She had been ordered held without bail for violating her probation. Klemm was given credit for time served, but still had more than 130 days left to finish her sentence.
Bobilya is also serving a six-month sentence after pleading guilty to the same charges.

The woman’s husband, Frank Klemm, told
[...]
that he was willing to forgive his wife for having the affair.

“She is super woman as far as I’m concerned,” he said. “And she deserves a second chance. That’s all I have to say.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...jail-public-sex-younger-man-article-1.1888225

Actually Totes, I have friends that live closeby and they tell me that The Villages has the highest std rate of any community in Florida. Apparently all these old-timers are just banging with wreckless abandon!

Actually Totes, I have friends that live closeby and they tell me that The Villages has the highest std rate of any community in Florida. Apparently all these old-timers are just banging with wreckless abandon!

Ew, ew, and ew. But a good li'l tidbit of information. Bet they're keeping the pharmacies busy. Ew. o_O

I have friends that live closeby and they tell me that The Villages has the highest std rate of any community in Florida. Apparently all these old-timers are just banging with wreckless abandon!

I know some people that live in The Villages. They all say that most of the people there screw like hamsters in perpetual heat. I know where I want to go in a few years...

I wonder if some called the police on them because they assumed it was a rape... or if it was the husband

Back