• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I hope I am never discovered...I mean it would have been great when I was a teenage walking through the mall...But I'm a grown-up now, and now when you hear about people being discovered they're usually murder victims.

A murder investigation has begun after a man's body was found at a flat in central Glasgow.

Allan Montgomerie, 56, was discovered dead at the Parnie Street flat on Tuesday morning.

Detectives believe he may have been assaulted outside the property near The Saltmarket over the weekend.

The death was being treated as murder following a post-mortem examination. Relatives have been told and a report has been sent to the procurator fiscal.

Det Chief Insp Allan Burton, of Police Scotland's Major Investigation Team, said they were trying to establish Mr Montgomery's movements since the last confirmed sighting on Friday evening.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-33802546

Back