• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
142zom1.jpg

The pregnant woman who was going car to car asking if anyone wanted to buy the young girl reportedly told the station attendant that she was asking for gas money.​
[...]
man and a woman are on the run after reportedly trying to sell a girl believed to be around 10-years-old at a gas station in Louisiana.
[...]
911 call was placed at approximately 9:25 a.m. Friday morning by a woman at a Race Trac station in Hammond, Louisiana, and she described a man and two women in a dark colored van with Florida license plates. The older female, described as a pregnant Hispanic woman wearing a red shirt and a black skirt, was reportedly going car to car at the station asking if anyone there wanted to buy the young girl,
[...]
The station attendant said the Hispanic woman told him that she was asking for gas money, the witness said
[...]
There was no description of the man.

The vehicle is believed to be a dark blue 2005 Dodge van with license plate BSKR89.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/run-sell-child-gas-station-article-1.1986301

Police searching for couple trying to sell child at gas station
Hammond Police are searching for a man and a woman who are accused of trying to sell a girl around 10 years old at RaceTrac on Highway 190 Friday morning.
[...]
911 call came in around 9:25 a.m. A woman stated while she was at the gas station, there was a dark colored van with Florida license plates. The van was occupied by a male and two females.

The older female is described as an Hispanic woman wearing a red shirt, black skirt and appeared to be pregnant.
[...]
say she was going from vehicle to vehicle asking people if they wanted to buy the younger female, who appeared to be 10 years old.

The witness informed the manager and the manager stated they were previously asking for gas money.
[...]
The van is suspected to be a 2005 dark blue Dodge van with license plate BSXR89.

If you have seen the couple or know where they may be, you are urged to call 911 immediately.
http://www.fox8live.com/story/26884...or-couple-trying-to-sell-child-at-gas-station

Omg, I haven't seen that station in years! I used that one almost everyday on my commute from hammond down i-55, then sneak a quick meal in at Middendorfs. Man I miss SLU.
Anyhoooooo... has this psycho never heard of adoption? ?? There are so many other ways to do this woman! !

I agree but not too many( none) of the the legal ways are gonna give her any gas money, don't you understand anything?!

I probably would have given her $50 just to rescue the kid from what is going to happen to her and then got her some help. Of course, if it was a Police sting, I'd be know as LA657345.

My area of Looz'ana is getting froggy. I live in the first town after Hammond, unless you call the our parish seat,Livingston a town. Gas stations, courthouse and stray cows. And lots of dogs. There've been stories here on Looz'ana crimes; we're going to become the Detroit of the South.

Rouge! Do you stll live in our bug-infested swamp of a state?

I hope cops find these people soon and get that poor kid out of there before someone even sicker takes up their offer!

My area of Looz'ana is getting froggy. I live in the first town after Hammond, unless you call the our parish seat,Livingston a town. Gas stations, courthouse and stray cows. And lots of dogs. There've been stories here on Looz'ana crimes; we're going to become the Detroit of the South.

Rouge! Do you stll live in our bug-infested swamp of a state?
Oh yes ma'am! I'm right the road from you in Denham.

OH BOY:D! *RUBBING HANDS GLEEFULLY* I got so excited I hit caps lock:woot:. We can get together at what used to be the Whistle Stop and have coffee:hungry:. Unless you're scairt:nailbiting:.... I promise to wear shoes 'n shit like that. Hell! I'll wear UNDERWEAR:angelic:! <--- RARE HONOR!

OH BOY:D! *RUBBING HANDS GLEEFULLY* I got so excited I hit caps lock:woot:. We can get together at what used to be the Whistle Stop and have coffee:hungry:. Unless you're scairt:nailbiting:.... I promise to wear shoes 'n shit like that. Hell! I'll wear UNDERWEAR:angelic:! <--- RARE HONOR!
I might just take you up on that! I've never been there. And I adore "downtown". You usually have me in stitches on here, i can only imagine what you're like in person.

Omg, I haven't seen that station in years! I used that one almost everyday on my commute from hammond down i-55, then sneak a quick meal in at Middendorfs

I just got so hungry for fried catfish and crab fingers... Damn you! I have to wait till thanksgiving to get my seafood fix :hungry: unless y'all Louisiana girls wanna send some to me :spy:

Charlie:kiss:. Two days:nailbiting:. The little bed hog also snores:meh:! I am not capable of coherent speech right now:wacky:. He has wrecked the house:jawdrop:, eaten everything in sight:hungry:, terrorized my kittehs:cat: and fed the dawgs an ENTIRE box of Beggin' Strips:shifty:. They had to stay outside last night:(. I have watched a fuckin' MARATHON of Transformers, OomiZumi, Power Rangers and Clifford the Big Red Dog:wacky:. ISIL could be storming Congress :wideyed:and I wouldn't know because I WAS STUCK WATCHING CARTOONS! :bag:

He yapped nonstop thru the LSU/Ole Miss game:bigtears:. The whole game:arghh:. I did not put a sock in his mouth and lock him a closet:eek:. I just THOUGHT about it:meh:! He also ate a whole bowl of guacamole and all the chips:(.

My first thought was buying her, too.

Finagle the conversation and negotiate a price to buy time, tell them I have to run in the store real quick to get the cash off my debit card, speed dial 911 on my cell to leave the line open to record the convo, tell the clerk to call 911 and give them their plate number, and tell them NOT to come in hot to scare them away, go back out, cash in hand, chat 'em up for another min. or two asking questions about the girl & telling them I know some(chomo)body who'd love to have her, but I've gotta talk to her a sec. and "check her out" so she's now standing by me, make sure they see the $$ in my hand (hundred dollar bill on the outside), and while I'm talking shit and the girl is out of harm's way I'm simultaneously stepping over to my car telling them I'm getting a whatever to bind her hands cuz I don't want her to bolt, then pull out Ol' Nellie #.9(mm), tell the girl she's safe and go into the station, blow out all four of their f**ckin' tires, and legally "detain" these skeevy, twisted motherf**ckers up close and personal until the cops got there. If they need any more convincing their best bet is to stay still and follow directions @ this point, I've got no problem playing "let's dance" with a couple rounds at their feet cuz Nellie comes complete w/a 17 rd. clip, and, the whole interaction (prior to Nellie's appearance, of course) took five min. flat.

*sigh* If only my fantasy world resembled the real world...

I think these are the longest run-on sentences I've ever written. o_O

Last edited:
Why the hell did they let them leave? I would have flatten those tires and surrounded that vehicle! We ask what's wrong with criminals....I ask what is wrong with bystanders? Self preservation IMO is not a good excuse!

I'd like to think each person they solicited put in a call to 911, as well as a "suspicious activity" or loitering/public nuisance call via the clerk when s/he saw them going from car to car. But, then again, I've always wanted to be part of the X Men, too.

I'd like to think that as well, But I think we can agree too many people say it's not theur business. ... sad

I just got so hungry for fried catfish and crab fingers... Damn you! I have to wait till thanksgiving to get my seafood fix :hungry: unless y'all Louisiana girls wanna send some to me :spy:
what about frog legs??
Its one thing we do better than anybody! Fooooooood! well, that and music
no offense Seattle.

I checked my normal sites, I haven't seen anything yet. But for future reference, the best places for SE Louisiana news are WAFB, WBRZ, the advocate or WWOL in New Orleans.
I want to know why our local authorities haven't tried to simply track down that plate. .. Oh wait, It's Louisiana. ...

This shit sounded so familiar. I swear, I read about this happening at a truck stop in Altoona, Iowa. However, the Altoona police let the woman go. I believe they mentioned Florida as being where they were from. A mechanic at the Flying J went to the news, then got in trouble for it.

I had to dig a little, but got a Google cache.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...2198&view=previous+&cd=25&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The Altoona police suck.

what about frog legs??
Its one thing we do better than anybody! Fooooooood! well, that and music
no offense Seattle.
Never have gotten super into frog legs... I'm from Nola and I guess they just weren't as big in "the city". BUT OYSTER SEASON OH BOY hope you've been enjoying!

Also seattles cool but it has nothing on Nola jus sayin

Never have gotten super into frog legs... I'm from Nola and I guess they just weren't as big in "the city". BUT OYSTER SEASON OH BOY hope you've been enjoying!

Also seattles cool but it has nothing on Nola jus sayin
I honestly dont eat anything I would keep as a pet...so never tried them, but my dad would unmercifully make them dance on the table as soon as tgey came out. He still does it grrrr.

@diekatze is this other article suggesting she was selling the child for sex? I don't blame that man, I liked to high five him! I gathered from the Hammond article that she was just giving the kid up for money. If there was sex even implied with this child someone should have choked that "woman". Not that selling your kid is any better than pimping, but at least there's that slim chance a good person will take the child in an attempt to rescue them. Heartbreaking either way

142zom1.jpg

The pregnant woman who was going car to car asking if anyone wanted to buy the young girl reportedly told the station attendant that she was asking for gas money.​
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/run-sell-child-gas-station-article-1.1986301

Police searching for couple trying to sell child at gas station
http://www.fox8live.com/story/26884...or-couple-trying-to-sell-child-at-gas-station
Maybe they were traveling and the little girl was acting up and the pregnant mother was frustrated cuz she had no gas...

She .may have been trying to have the kid think she'd sell her?
Just tryin to scare her into being good.
At least till the mom scored gas.
My mom used to say she'd sell us to the gypsy if we were bad....

Latest posts

Back