• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I hope this isn't a dupe, but I couldn't find it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...nardino-upland-106-years-prison-a7217101.html
[....]
Mario Hernandez, from Upland, California, was convicted to 106 years behind bars.

The abuse was carried out over a span of seven years from when the boy was three years old, according to the San Bernardino deputy district attorney Karen Schmauss.

Hernandez reportedly often withdrew food from the boy to bribe him to perform sexual acts, added Ms Schmauss, and he would tell the child: "You owe me."

"He would also refuse to sign the boy's schoolplanner if he did not cooperate," Ms Schmauss said in a statement.

"As the victim grew older, Hernandez threatened harm to the boy and his brother if they told anyone."

When he was 10 years old, the boy told his school friends what was happening.

Hernandez was charged with three counts of sodomy with a child of 10 years or younger, one count of oral copulation with a child aged 10 or younger, and one count of continuous sexual abuse of a child. He was given the maximum sentence on 3 June.

Judge Stanford Reichert added: "The crimes showed a high degree of cruelty, viciousness and callousness."
[....]
The boy and his brother were assisted by comfort dogs while giving their testimonies, the district office said, the first time that a trial in the county employed animals to comfort victims.
serveimage%205_zpsrzhtcyzb.jpg

Fuck almighty. As if wearing that stupid-assed mustache wasn't bad enough, he had to get all molestery and shit.

I'll bet he shaves his pubes the same way.

And even at 106 years...the sentences is still more humane.
He'll be out in 16 years with good behavior. He's going to find Jesus in jail and be saved. He'll beginning counseling other prisoners and will be evaluated by professionals who will testify that he is no longer a danger to anyone.

He'll be out in 16 years with good behavior. He's going to find Jesus in jail and be saved. He'll beginning counseling other prisoners and will be evaluated by professionals who will testify that he is no longer a danger to anyone.

I doubt it...he likes boys. He'll probably be quite content right where he is.

what relation is he to the boy? how was he able to have contact with the boy all those years? where is telling boys mother/any other family?

I too would like to hear what parole conditions exist with this sentence.

I was on a jury once for a guy molesting a teen girl and during the sentencing phase we asked the judge how much time he would really serve after 'good time'. We were told that wasn't our concern and we just needed to give our recommendations. We went for the max, but no one thought it was enough.

He's one of those people, you know, the ones you see out in the world that make you automatically pull any child you might have with you tighter to you... GAH! :yuck:

YES. They always say if something feels wrong, it probably is. There is a skeevy guy always hanging around my apartment drinking steel reserve in a black plastic bag and I just KNOW he has to be a RSO.

I was on a jury once for a guy molesting a teen girl and during the sentencing phase we asked the judge how much time he would really serve after 'good time'. We were told that wasn't our concern and we just needed to give our recommendations. We went for the max, but no one thought it was enough.

Why was sentencing up to a jury anyways? I thought judges solely did that.

Back