• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A central Ohio man has been sentenced to 38 years in prison for kidnapping, burning and raping an 18-year-old man.
Prosecutors in Delaware County in suburban Columbus say 45-year-old Larry Fox and his uncle Harry Fox handcuffed the teen, stripped him naked, burned and tormented him at Larry Fox's mobile home in October 2012. He also forced the victim to perform a sex act on his uncle.
A jury in August convicted Larry Fox of charges including kidnapping and rape. Larry Fox believed the victim owed him money.
Harry Fox, now 62, was sentenced last year to 13 years in prison. He pleaded guilty and agreed to testify against his nephew.
http://www.bucyrustelegraphforum.co...man-gets-years-ohio-kidnapping-rape/16469993/

Harry and Larry? Where the fuck was Barry?
Don't say in the White House raping our country, biteme!

All for just money owed to him?! Well heck he would have done better just to keep him as a slave and forced him to work the money off. Now Bubba gets to judge him and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a lot more appropriate sentence than what he was given by the courts.
As for the uncle only getting 13 years, all we can hope for his that he wheelchair dependent by the time he gets out so he can't do this to anyone else.

I THINK I HEARD BANJOS PLAYING WHILE I WAS READING THIS! :vomit::wideyed:

Huh? 13 years? The hell? And only 38 for the other?

America proves yet again, they do not care about sexual assault victims, male or female.

image-larry-harry-fox-sidebyside.jpg
Here they are. At first i was thinking it may have been two black guys, but apparently it was a full on Deliverence type of scenario.

Back