• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Cheryl-Myny-60x90.jpg
MARYSVILLE. MI – A man walked into an indoor play center and fatally shot his wife in front of two dozen children gathered for a birthday party.

On Saturday, 34-year-old Matthew Pilarowski walked into a Jump N Jam and shot his 32-year-old wife, Cheryl Myny, at point blank range.

Pilarowski did this in front of the couple’s 4-year-old daughter and 9-year-old stepson.

Myny was rushed to Lake Huron Medical Center where she was pronounced dead. Pilarowski was found in the couple’s home, dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

As for a motive, it seems as if the couple’s six-month marriage had fallen apart and Myny was planning on moving out of their home.

“There were some marital issues that came up, and witnesses saw them arguing hours before in the parking lot,” said Deputy Chief Ron Buckmaster. “Shortly after 5:30 p.m., while a birthday party’s going on with at least two dozen children present, he pointed his gun at her and a brief struggle ensued and he shot her.”

A Gofundme page has been created that states Myny owned the Jump N Jam she was killed in. Her surviving family is taking on guardianship of her two children and asking for financial help.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Well my dad did the same to my mom but there was 7 of us
I hated him
Never can understand why
They never think about the kids only themselves.
We think the war ,,drugs &, jealousy was the problem ?? My dad and his bother both where not good people
Oh well life goes on.... Stay strong kids

Well there ya go! Sure showed her.

And in the process you took away a mother, a father, and scarred several children for life.

Good going you selfish ass hat!

for a second I thought Minnie was grabbing her ass ... but nope it just looks like she is just simulating fingering herself ... I don't feel sorry for her yet, she looks kind of nuts.

Back