1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

FRONT PAGE Man Fatally Shot Wife In Front Of Their Children At Indoor Play Center

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Morbid, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Morbid

Morbid Big Daddy Yum Yum Staff Member

Credit:
    $51,358.37
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MARYSVILLE. MI – A man walked into an indoor play center and fatally shot his wife in front of two dozen children gathered for a birthday party.

On Saturday, 34-year-old Matthew Pilarowski walked into a Jump N Jam and shot his 32-year-old wife, Cheryl Myny, at point blank range.

Pilarowski did this in front of the couple’s 4-year-old daughter and 9-year-old stepson.

Myny was rushed to Lake Huron Medical Center where she was pronounced dead. Pilarowski was found in the couple’s home, dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

As for a motive, it seems as if the couple’s six-month marriage had fallen apart and Myny was planning on moving out of their home.

“There were some marital issues that came up, and witnesses saw them arguing hours before in the parking lot,” said Deputy Chief Ron Buckmaster. “Shortly after 5:30 p.m., while a birthday party’s going on with at least two dozen children present, he pointed his gun at her and a brief struggle ensued and he shot her.”

A Gofundme page has been created that states Myny owned the Jump N Jam she was killed in. Her surviving family is taking on guardianship of her two children and asking for financial help.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  2. Just Rose

Just Rose Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $6,993.63
    Well my dad did the same to my mom but there was 7 of us
    I hated him
    Never can understand why
    They never think about the kids only themselves.
    We think the war ,,drugs &, jealousy was the problem ?? My dad and his bother both where not good people
    Oh well life goes on.... Stay strong kids

• Show The Love Show The Love x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $90,676.34
    @Just Rose OMG ... Hugs.
    colour you smarter than some that you know the difference ... <3

• Like Like x 1
  4. thatsmallgrl

thatsmallgrl Tiny Warrior - Too painful to copypasta! Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,135.00
    Well there ya go! Sure showed her.

And in the process you took away a mother, a father, and scarred several children for life.

Good going you selfish ass hat!

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $90,676.34
    for a second I thought Minnie was grabbing her ass ... but nope it just looks like she is just simulating fingering herself ... I don't feel sorry for her yet, she looks kind of nuts.

• WTF!?! WTF!?! x 1
  6. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $38,698.18
    A shame there is no way to kill this monster again.

• Agree Agree x 1