• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.cbs58.com/story/34297612/police-man-assaulted-wife-after-dream-that-she-was-cheating
[....]
Archibald police say 49-year-old Conrad Rudalavage had been drinking before he fell asleep, then woke up Saturday convinced that his wife was unfaithful.

Police say he attacked, choked and threatened to kill her until his teenage daughter intervened and tried to call 911. Police say he then attacked the daughter.

Police say the girl was able to escape and run to neighbors for help. The neighbor helped pull Rudalavage off his wife, who was treated for bruises and other injuries to her face, head and neck.

Rudalavage remained jailed on attempted homicide and other charges Thursday. His attorney didn't immediately return a call.

I remember having such vivid dreams that I would hold secret, temporary, grudges against people who I only dreamed had wronged me.

But yeah, I never beat anyone's ass over it.

I also remember my ex having a nightmare and he grabbed his gun from the nightstand drawer........he never woke up but he had that gun, ready to fire and I could have been killed but for I lay on the floor until he lay down and went back t sleep.

Maybe that is part of my fear of "gubs". I never much cared either way before then......

Maybe that is part of my fear of "gubs". I never much cared either way before then......[/QUOTE]
I woulda been outta there like a bat outta hell and had someone else come pick up my stuff, nope, glad you survived

Last night i dreamed that one of my Facebook friends was secretly friending someone that
had unfriended me, but i wasn't sure with Facebook friend was friending behind by back. So when i woke up this morning i unfriended all my Facebook friends.

Maybe that is part of my fear of "gubs". I never much cared either way before then......
I woulda been outta there like a bat outta hell and had someone else come pick up my stuff, nope, glad you survived[/QUOTE]

He served in Iraq and I am guessing saw some not-so-good things because he had night terrors often. Before he bought the gun, he had a baseball bat under the bed and several times woke up in full "saaaWING batter batter" mode because bad dreams.

It was really scary, but not his fault. Also, the VA is total shite when it comes to mental health. :(
[doublepost=1484962981,1484962888][/doublepost]
Last night i dreamed that one of my Facebook friends was secretly friending someone that
had unfriended me, but i wasn't sure with Facebook friend was friending behind by back. So when i woke up this morning i unfriended all my Facebook friends.

How do you know that? I blocked you. All of your FB friends were posting about it.....oh. Maybe they unfriended you :D

Is he psychic? Maybe he has had prophetic dreams in the past. It wouldn't excuse it, but something to consider because I once had a dream that I won the lottery, then like three weeks later... BAM! I won a free coffee!

10/18/17

EYNON, Pa. (AP) - A Pennsylvania man who dreamed his wife was cheating on him and then woke up and tried to strangle her has been sentenced to six to 12 years in prison.

WNEP-TV reports Conrad Rudalavage, of Eynon, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault in June and was sentenced Tuesday.

Archibald police say he had been drinking before he dreamed his wife was unfaithful, then woke up and began punching and choking her before throwing her down on the driveway and threatening to kill her.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/20171018_ap_42a991a504e64eecae4bcfb514cd7ba8.html

The other day I was napping and I was dreaming that a man was coming into my room to stab me. I have a broken foot so I knew I couldn't get away from him. Anyway, I woke up as my daughter walked into the room. For a second I thought she was the man from my dream. I screamed, then she screamed and jumped. My dream seemed so real at that moment lol.

Last edited:
My first ex husband while fully asleep would get up and go through complete routines of things like cooking a meal.Fortunately he never actually dragged food out and made a mess or turned on the stove. It was entertaining

My first ex husband while fully asleep would get up and go through complete routines of things like cooking a meal.Fortunately he never actually dragged food out and made a mess or turned on the stove. It was entertaining

If you had been fucking him properly he woulda slept a restful, full night.

Back