• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox4news.com/news/220788315-story
Red%20River%20Showdown%20assault_1480564015717_2350682_ver1.0.png

[....]
Police say Abdullah Bannat threw the initial punch at Trent Kreslins, a University of Oklahoma student.
Several others then jumped Kreslins and left him bloodied and bruised, exacerbated by a bone disorder.

Bannat was arrested on Tuesday at Collin County College without incident. He was charged with injury to a disabled person.

"I just wanted to help the girl, you know? My parents raised me not to hit women. I take that very seriously,” Kreslins said in an October interview. “I mainly wanted him to know that I'd seen what he did, and we weren't okay with it and if he was going to continue it, we were going to try to stop it."

Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings recognized Kreslins for his heroic actions and promised him a free hotel, dinner and game tickets during next year's Texas – OU weekend.

Mob justice.
love it!

Left him with well fucked eye sockets to match his well fucked personality.
Never thought I would say Abdullah yer a hero..and do so seriously!

EDIT: Holy hell my bad.
I TOTALLY misread this story.
Abdullah you are a goat fornicating ass bandit who deserves stoning.

Last edited:
Uh, it was the other guy who was the hero. Unfortunately, the asshole, Abdullah, came out unscathed.

I am a little confused with the rooting for the asshole response...unless it was in error. The real hero did the right thing...despite his disability he stepped up to help a woman in need. The rest of the assholes that jumped him should be charged as well.

Latest posts

Back