• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
i1z37l.jpg

Donna Eastwood at the scene of boyfriends murder 18 months ago
2yyql2r.jpg
[...]
man is being held on suspicion of murder after a mum-of-four was found dead in a blazing car on a quiet country road.

The victim, named locally as Donna Eastwood, believed to be in her 30s, knew the 26-year-old arrested man
[...]
They described the shocking killing - which comes 18 months after Ms Eastwood's partner was shot dead - as an isolated
[...]
A police spokesman said: "Kent Police are treating the death of a woman, who police believe to be from the local area, as an isolated, targeted attack in which the offender and the victim knew each other.
[....]
no information to suggest members of the public are in danger."
The body was discovered inside the burning car - which had been left on a secluded unmade road in Wilmington, near Dartford - on Saturday at around 5.30am
[...]
Ms Eastwood is believed to have been stabbed before the car was set alight, however this has not been confirmed by police.

Officers say the cause of death forms part of the investigation.
[....]
police helicopter was used in a search of the area surrounding the scene where Ms Eastwood's body was found.
Officers also made house to house enquiries around the remote spot
[....]
One resident, who lives in another lane nearby, said: "I saw black smoke coming from there early this morning as I was going out to walk the dog. Then I could hear the sirens of emergency vehicles.

"It's shocking to hear that someone has been murdered in such a quiet and peaceful location."
[...]
Ms Eastwood, who leaves behind four children, suffered heartache in February last year when her partner Kevin McKinley, 32, was killed by a woman wielding a shotgun.
[...]
26-year-old woman, Michaela Sargeant, was found guilty of his manslaughter and jailed for eight years following a trial last year.
[....]
partner Lewis Wickenden, 27, who lived with Sargeant, was found guilty of assisting an offender by removing a 12-bore shotgun from the scene and was jailed for five years.
[....]
shooting happened outside their house in Overy Street, Dartford, where McKinley had gone to try to sort out a dispute.
[....]
has been no suggestion that Ms Eastwood's death is connected to the shooting.

Floral tributes were left at the scene where Ms Eastwood was discovered.
[...]
friend named Marie Coleman said
[...]
"Out of respect for Donna and her family I think people need to stop making up there own version of events!!

"I've heard about 9 different stories, where people add there own little bit in, I think people need to stop with the I heard this happened and that happened. ...its must be hard enough for her family to deal with their loss in such a tragic way without having to hear what PEOPLE THINK HAPPENED, no one actually knows the details!

"The only facts about this sad sad sad time is a family have lost their daughter, sister, cousin and niece and worst off all four children went to bed last night without a kiss and cuddle from there mum and woke up this morning with her still not there!"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-arrested-car-fire-murder-4465924
2lxbkwm.jpg

Tragedy: Kevin McKinley was shot dead in the street last February
2f04uo0.jpg

Lewis Wickenden
2qtlvud.jpg

Guilty: Michaela Sargeant was convicted of the manslaughter of 32-year-old Kevin

Murder probe as mother of four's body found in burnt-out car on secluded country driveway
  • Body was found on Rowhill Road in Wilmington, Kent, yesterday morning
  • A 26-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident on Sunday
  • Police, assisted by helicopter, searched surrounding fields and woodland
  • Private lane, used to access detached homes, is popular with dog walkers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-secluded-country-driveway.html#ixzz3GdA1cyXC

From 2015:
Murderer jailed for life after stabbing Donna Eastwood and leaving body in burning car

A man was imprisoned for life after he stabbed a woman, tied her up with wires, wrapped her body in tarpaulin and left it in a car that he then set on fire.

Joshua Caird, 27, yesterday admitted to stabbing mother-of-four Donna Eastwood, 26, in the back with a kitchen knife before he left her to die in the burning vehicle.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...and-leaving-body-in-burning-car-10169782.html

Back