• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1608323571923.png
51-year-old Richard Ellsworth is now facing attempted murder, kidnapping, and sexual assault charges for assaulting his wife in October.

Ellsworth was arrested on October 5 when deputies found his 48-year-old wife beaten at their Cordes Lakes property. YCSO says the property landlady was going to collect a late rent payment when she noticed Ellsworth’s wife needed medical attention. The woman called police saying Ellsworth beat the woman so bad, her “face is disfigured and doesn’t look human.”

Investigators say there is a history of domestic violence between the couple where the victim was reluctant to pursue prosecution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beating his wife beyond recognition is the only way methy Dick Ellsworth can get some strange.

I had never heard the term “get some strange” until I found an old classmate of mine on the sex offender registry...so of course I dug up his court case and turns out he served five years for breaking into his neighbor’s trailer and groping her, and when cops came to arrest him he told them he “just wanted to get some strange”.

I struggled not to laugh too hard at that, OMM. Failed miserably.
This. And when my 8-year old asked me what was so funny, I was like “ummm...uhh...hey want a candy cane?” Sugar is the great distractor. I would have showed her the mugshot, but didn’t want to be responsible for a month of night terrors.
Post automatically merged:

Addendum: apparently there is a song about it.

Last edited:
1714924157704.jpeg

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
ELLSWORTHRICHARDF

Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
10/04/2051SENTENCE EXPIRATION

Earned Credit Release Date is provided for guidance. Confirmation can be sought by contacting ADCRR.
It is important to note that all Release Dates are projected and are subject to change; confirm with ADCRR Time Computation Unit or the Offender Information Unit where the inmate is housed for potential changes
If you are a victim of crime, please call or email the Office of Victim Services for assistance with your victim rights or concerns: 602-542-1853 azvictims@azadc.gov
Details of inmate offenses can be accessed by reviewing the case file at the Office of the Clerk of the Court where the case was adjudicated.
Commitment and Sentence Information 3 records

Commit#Sentence LengthSentence CountyCourt Cause#Offense DateSentence DateSentence StatusCrime
A01 021 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DYAVAPAICR202001227 10/05/2020 10/04/2021 IMPOSED ATTEMPT TO COMMIT MURDER 2ND DEGREE
A05 013 Y/ 11 M/ 28 DYAVAPAICR202001227 10/05/2020 10/04/2021 IMPOSED SEXUAL ASSAULT
A06 013 Y/ 11 M/ 28 DYAVAPAICR202001227 10/05/2020 10/04/2021 IMPOSED SEXUAL ASSAULT

Back