• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I wonder if they got him through some sort of recording admitting to the murder, two and a half years is a long time between.

Uhh I also despise how these bitter ex-husbands always wait until there partners are nearly free.

“Their divorce was set to become final on the 11th, only a few days after she was killed,” Richardson said. Linda Mae was planning to leave California to live with her daughter in Alaska
“She had already shipped some of her stuff up there,” Richardson said. “She was excited to come and stay with us and see her grandchildren.”
http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/2...-after-wife-found-dead-in-phelan-chicken-coop

Bastard. She could have been a happy person and lived the rest of her life with the ones she loved.

Vindictive motherfuckers like him don't want anybody being happy. That's the problem. They are full of spiteful hatred and all they live for is to poison others with it.

My 2nd wife was like that. But now she's DEAD - and can't make the lives of others a horrid wasteland anymore. She got what she deserved. :)

I'd like to go to Alaska myself.

Dead people smell like sweet and sour garbage....poor chickens, smelling that, breathing it in...I like eggs...why are you wrecking breakfast for me ?

Dead people smell like sweet and sour garbage....poor chickens, smelling that, breathing it in...I like eggs...why are you wrecking breakfast for me ?
I'm hoping there wasn't any chickens in there 'cuz I know our chickens will peck at just about anything and that just puts a really gross pic in my mind:yuck:

Latest posts

Back