• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
2hog3k9.jpg
Deborah Jean Giles says she was inside a mobile home on Monday morning when her daughter grabbed a knife and stabbed her son in the heart.

"My baby is gone," says Giles. "I don't have him anymore. He was a God-fearing person, he got along with everyone, he had so many friends."

Giles says her son, 21-year old Mustafa McMillan died on the scene. She says her daughter, Maleya McMillan was arrested.

"Pray for me. He was a good kid, good worker, everybody loved him."

Investigators refused to talk to the media about what happened but witnesses and neigbhors tell News 5 McMillan liked to play video games and says the siblings were arguing over a Play-station game.
http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/mother_watches_daughter_stab_son/23956/

wow thats scary my kids fight all the time over PS and Nintendo games.....I can so totally see my daughter stabbing her brother.....she has a hell of a temper.

Fairhope woman sentenced to 20 years in brother's stabbing death
2jb6xok.jpg

[....]
Fairhope woman was sentenced earlier this week to serve 20 years in prison in connection with the 2009 stabbing death of her brother.​

A jury found Maleya McMillan, 30, guilty of murder during her trial in August.

Mustafa McMillan, 22, was killed Feb. 25, 2009, in Fairhope.
Mustafa McMillan and his mother, Jean Jiles, argued about Mustafa McMillan not doing some chores
[...]
Maleya McMillan intervened, and an argument ensued between the siblings. The argument turned physical
[...]
The mother called 911. When police arrived, Maleya McMillan was lying next to her brother in his blood
[...]
Maleya McMillan's attorney, Willie Huntley Jr., tried to get Baldwin County Circuit Court Judge Joseph Norton to reverse the jury's decision and acquit Maleya McMillan of the murder charge. The judge denied Huntley's motion.

Huntley argued in the motion there was not enough evidence presented during the trial to support the jury's decision of a guilty verdict.
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/fairhope_woman_sentenced_to_20.html#incart_river

Why would a grown woman get so worked up over a video game?! She took Mortal Kombat to a whole new level. FINISH HIM!!

Dafuq? A 30yr old stabbed her younger 21yr old brother over a fucking video game? There has to be more to the story... I'd be interested to see what the real reason behind the fight was...

~shadow

Latest posts

Back