• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
2h6dqmo.jpg

Lydia Chellette

CORYELL COUNTY - A 17-year-old is charged with injury to a child after breaking an 8 week-old baby's arm.

Coryell County Sheriff's Office were called by Child Protective Services after 17-year-old Lydia Chellette brought the infant into the Metroplex Emergency Room. When questioned about the cause of the injury Chellette gave conflicting stories.

Ms. Chellette eventually admitted that she became frustrated with the infant because he would not stop crying. She said she wrapped the infant in a blanket and pressed down on the infant until she heard a "pop". The investigation revealed that after the injury Ms. Chellette waited several hours before seeking medical attention for the injured infant.

Lydia Marie Chellette has been charged with Injury to a Child , causing serious bodily injury. Her bond was set at $10,000. She has since made bond and is out of jail awaiting trial.

http://www.kxxv.com/global/story.asp?s=9911164

What a fucking cunt ! There's no excuse , all babies cry . The rest of us just get on with it . Still no thanks lol !

Yeah, if the baby didn't have to depend on you in every way, and didn't have to cry to tell you he needs something, would it matter to you? I think not. Your ways of handling his needs are cruel and vicious. Your only 17 wench, you better watch it. He won't always be a helpless baby, he just may come around later and go "pop" on you someday.
You waited several fucking hours...you suck, you mean bitch.

Heal completely little one.

I'd personally like to start a collection for these losers who hurt babies. We could collect money for outfits that say "child abusing loser" or something along those lines(depending on the crime), just to help Bertha down in Cellblock D know who to make her bitch!

what did she think would happen by wrapping the baby in a blanket and pressing down??? That's what has me confused. Somehow that was going to stop the baby crying?

that is what ALWAYS confuses me, how the hell can people think PAIN will get a baby to stop crying? that is just so fucking stupid.

Unfortunately when people who are innocent get put on the news people respond with faul comments before they actually know the truth and because i am lydia chellette now lydia mercer iam going to tell the truth i never hurt my son his father broke his arm and tried to pin it on me because he wasn't man enough to take the consequences but after investigators found out the truth i got my baby back and all charges were dropped and i kicked that loser father to the curb and haven't heard from him since and I'm now married with 4 kids and a wonderful husband and i would have posted this sooner but for those of you who didn't walk a day in my shoes have no idea how much it hurt to look at these posts and see how people who didn't know the truth or didn't know me could post horrible things

Unfortunately when people who are innocent get put on the news people respond with faul comments before they actually know the truth and because i am lydia chellette now lydia mercer iam going to tell the truth i never hurt my son his father broke his arm and tried to pin it on me because he wasn't man enough to take the consequences but after investigators found out the truth i got my baby back and all charges were dropped and i kicked that loser father to the curb and haven't heard from him since and I'm now married with 4 kids and a wonderful husband and i would have posted this sooner but for those of you who didn't walk a day in my shoes have no idea how much it hurt to look at these posts and see how people who didn't know the truth or didn't know me could post horrible things

I bet your husband is thrilled you used his full name as your user name. Genius move there.

Four kids since 2009? Damn chick, were you ever not pregnant? Tell Mr William Mercer to stay off of you!

First of all, this is a true crime site where we discuss stories that are in the news and we only have the info that was reported. Also, if you don't want to know what we think, just don't Google yourself.

I'm curious. If what your saying is true, what about the father? Was he ever charged? Do you have any proof, since you care so much what we think?

And what about this:

Ms. Chellette eventually admitted that she became frustrated with the infant because he would not stop crying. She said she wrapped the infant in a blanket and pressed down on the infant until she heard a "pop". The investigation revealed that after the injury Ms. Chellette waited several hours before seeking medical attention for the injured infant.

Did you ever make that statement to police? Why the delay in medical care?

Okay. But what's all this about?

It's so annoying when criminal trash starts commenting but refuses to provide the slightest of details.

Has this bitch never heard of a fucking abortion? Lord knows her kids wont amount to much anyways.

I do really hope that you are truly in a better place and are taking care of your children. I think I am like most people on this site that care more about the physical pain your child felt than your hurt feelings. You are a big girl, dry your eyes and get over it.

Last edited:
Funny.

The child wasn't even mentioned in this post. Only YOUR hurt feelings from posts.

o_O

How's the kid? The one that had their arm snapped and "popped"?!

Frankly, that's all I give a shit about. Not your conflicting stories to the cops, your ex sperm donor or your new awesome cock/life. Like, not even a little.

How's the now....what...maybe 3rd or 4th grader? Ya know. THE VICTIM!

However, I know better. You all come back, claim innocence, then run and never respond. So my attempt is futile.

Yup, we are faul people. Thanks for bumping an 8 1/2 year old thread. I'd never seen it before!
With an accusation like that, it's smart to change your name after a new marriage.
Not so smart to put yours and your husband's name on that old thread about child abuse allegations.

Back