• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
Courtesy of @PsychoKitty

Holy shit!!
This is pretty sick and deranged!

A pregnant wife who caught her husband cheating punished his mistress by ramming chili peppers into her vagina.

Ly Chanel, 23, said she became suspicious when her husband of seven months Chien Keo, 24, kept disappearing for hours on end.

The expectant mother and four friends followed Chien to a motel before bursting in on him with her love rival in Thai Nguyen province, northeast Vietnam.

Furious Ly donned latex gloves while three other women held down the mistress and one took pictures as they removed her underwear on Tuesday afternoon.

They then opened a large bag of super-hot 200,000 scoville units red bird's eye chilies and pushed them inside woman's privates - causing agonising pain from the hot spices.

Horrifying pictures show the woman being held down by her head, arms and legs as she writhes in agony with red fleshy seeds from inside the peppers smeared across her body and the bedsheets.

The group then posted the pictures online boasting of the punishment - but sparked a furious backlash against them for not targeting the philandering husband.

Ly, who is around three months pregnant expecting a boy, said: 'Would my husband like me to live happily to welcome his child?

How can he care for us if he then he cheats with another girl. A woman who destroys the family.

'Women can forgive easily but they can never forget. Jealousy is painful. She will know this.

'There are people who hate me now, but life is like that, you cannot please everyone.

'Whoever does what he or she does is their business. But let's share something that should be shared to see the truth, and do not talk bad about people.'

Police said no complaint had been made from the alleged victim but prosecutors said Ly Chanel could be fined if police charge her.

Lawyer Giang Hong Thanh from the district attorney's office said: 'First of all, it is necessary to share and sympathize with the wife's psychological state of affairs in this case if it is indeed the case that a woman who has been rubbed has damaged her family's well-being.

'However, rubbing chili in another person's sensitive area and posting the clip on the internet is a sign of humiliating others.

'If chili smears cause injury to another woman's genitalia the wife may be dealt with under Article 104 of the Penal Code may be subject to administrative sanctions and a fine of from £70 to £100.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4714660/Woman-assaults-mistress-red-hot-chili-vagina.html
[doublepost=1500646150,1500645446][/doublepost]
svmomg.jpg

2hr34p2.jpg

In my youth, I tried to see how much hot sauce i could drink before throwing up. I got 3.5 bottles down but only about 1.5 bottles came back up when i puked. That was the most painful night of my entire life. It felt like knives coming out. Spent pretty much the entire night on the toilet. After the first couple hours it was straight hot sauce spewing out of my ass. Seriously, there wasn't a hint of foul smell, it was just as if you had cracked open a bottle of hot sauce in the bathroom. I was intensely worried i had done serious damage to my colon. The only reason i didnt go to the ER is cuz i knew i wouldnt be able to make the drive all the way there before having to blow again.

So i have a good idea what this woman went through. And coming from someone who knows, i think she should shut up and get the fuck over it. You slutted out and you paid for it, in a way that will cost you not permanent harm. Got off easy honestly.

That dude looks like a chick. Eww

All asian men do nowadays.

Red hot chili peppers, like the band!? Lmao...thats some californication for ya!
[doublepost=1500659078,1500659009][/doublepost]
In my youth, I tried to see how much hot sauce i could drink before throwing up. I got 3.5 bottles down but only about 1.5 bottles came back up when i puked. That was the most painful night of my entire life. It felt like knives coming out. Spent pretty much the entire night on the toilet. After the first couple hours it was straight hot sauce spewing out of my ass. Seriously, there wasn't a hint of foul smell, it was just as if you had cracked open a bottle of hot sauce in the bathroom. I was intensely worried i had done serious damage to my colon. The only reason i didnt go to the ER is cuz i knew i wouldnt be able to make the drive all the way there before having to blow again.

So i have a good idea what this woman went through. And coming from someone who knows, i think she should shut up and get the fuck over it. You slutted out and you paid for it, in a way that will cost you not permanent harm. Got off easy honestly.

FUCKING OUCH!!

This is really nitpicky but you cant tell the sex of the baby at three months along.[/QUOTE

I think in Asian countries it's fairly routine to get amnio to verify the sex early, since they often abort girls in favor of having male children

This is really nitpicky but you cant tell the sex of the baby at three months along.
You can perform genetic testing at 12 weeks
[doublepost=1500662632,1500662539][/doublepost]All those women should be charged with rape.

:water:WOWZERS!! MAYBE SHE WILL think ABOUT THE CHILI IN HER VAJAYJAY...WHEN SHE WANTS TO CREEP HER MAMASAN ASS WIT A MARRIED MAN

'If chili smears cause injury to another woman's genitalia the wife may be dealt with under Article 104 of the Penal Code may be subject to administrative sanctions and a fine of from £70 to £100.'
That will sure stop her from doung something like this again.
:penguin:

This was a rape not revenge. She was not the one that broke the marriage vows. The husband should have been the only recipient of his wives wrath.

They went in as peppers...
came out a pickled.
I suppose Spicy Thai it is.
Nummy num num.

Wouldn't it be cool though if this turned out to cure cancer though.
People would line up for Snatch Stingers.
This woman would be forever immortalizedd for finding a cure.

As for Dum Phuk...
Should have ground them into his eyes and packed his ass full of them using a broom handle.
I would do it just for them posting that seriously phaggy pic
Not a kiss nor nuzzle.
Just half realistic love dolls leaning in together.

And who's to say she knew he was married? She shouldn't be slut shamed, she made no promises to anyone.

I seen the pictures of them doing the act on 9gag and I just don't get how they aren't charging her. Other then them being wealthy of course. They held her down, removed her clothing completely and stuck a massive bag of peppers up there. Even in Vietnam if this had been 3 men doing this to a woman they would have been charged but because she's pregnant she's allowed to be extra emotional?

You can perform genetic testing at 12 weeks
[doublepost=1500662632,1500662539][/doublepost]All those women should be charged with rape.
Wow!Didnt know they had come that far.Not a standard thing though is it?
[doublepost=1500832450][/doublepost]
I think in Asian countries it's fairly routine to get amnio to verify the sex early, since they often abort girls in favor of having male children
That makes sense.

I seen the pictures of them doing the act on 9gag and I just don't get how they aren't charging her. Other then them being wealthy of course. They held her down, removed her clothing completely and stuck a massive bag of peppers up there. Even in Vietnam if this had been 3 men doing this to a woman they would have been charged but because she's pregnant she's allowed to be extra emotional?

Oh dont get me wrong, i think the bitch and her friends should spend the rest of their lives in cages.

What worries me ,,Is she the type to hurt the baby to get even or revenge bullshit like the other jealous woman
Hummm
Will read about her Again later ??

Back