• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
2qbuebl.jpg

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- A Florida man is accused of ripping off his wife's prosthetic leg during a fight after leaving a sports bar.

Officers in Port St. Lucie said they found a 29-year-old woman in a sport utility vehicle Tuesday night with a bruised eye and missing a leg and pants.

"He ripped my leg off," the woman told police.

Police then questioned the woman's husband, Luis Ramirez, 35, who said he was arguing with his wife after leaving a bar, TCPalm reported. He denied stealing her leg.

The woman told police that Ramirez became possessed and started screaming.

http://www.local6.com/news/16192704/detail.html

Is it wrong to be laughing my ass off right now???

2qbuebl.jpg

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- A Florida man is accused of ripping off his wife's prosthetic leg during a fight after leaving a sports bar.

Officers in Port St. Lucie said they found a 29-year-old woman in a sport utility vehicle Tuesday night with a bruised eye and missing a leg and pants.

"He ripped my leg off," the woman told police.

Police then questioned the woman's husband, Luis Ramirez, 35, who said he was arguing with his wife after leaving a bar, TCPalm reported. He denied stealing her leg.

The woman told police that Ramirez became possessed and started screaming.

http://www.local6.com/news/16192704/detail.html

Is it wrong to be laughing my ass off right now???

ROFLMAO Well I am going to hell with you cuz I'm laughing my ass off too. "Legnapper" "ripped my leg off" :rofl:

he "became possessed" and started screaming? was there vomit? Did he turn green?

ROFLMAO!!! What did the Dick do with the leg? And why did they only charge him with battery? If someone can be arrested for taking their husbands wallet, why not for taking a wifes leg? If he was my husband, when and if he ever came back home, I would make sure his penis came up missing! I'd give him the old razor blade between the teeth trick!

Back