• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
35aki9v.jpg

Craig Phelps tried to steal 86-year-old veteran Paul Browning's wallet
[...]
86-year-old World War II veteran was recovering Tuesday after being beaten outside a southwest Ohio hospital where he was visiting his ailing wife
[...]
Police arrested 30-year-old Craig Phelps on charges of robbery and other counts, including that he had a needle for heroin use.
[...]
was being held Tuesday in Hamilton County Jail on $25,000 bond.
[...]
Phelps tried to steal Paul Browning’s wallet outside Good Samaritan Hospital on Sunday
Browning was there visiting his wife of 65 years. Family members say the two met in Italy during World War II.
Phelps is accused of “slamming the victim against a wall, causing severe physical harm to his face,”
[...]
Family members say Browning was left bruised and swollen and required stitches in his mouth, and was expected to be hospitalized a few days.
He (Paul Browning) said, ‘I thought, I need to get away from there in case he came back,’" Marvin Browning said. He said his father drove home, and his family brought him back to the hospital for treatment.
[...]
family members say he’s tough and will recover. However, doctors are also checking out a potential heart issue.
“He’s like dad always is, he’ll be OK,”
[....]
“That’s just what he says, ‘Everything’s OK.’ “

Phelps is due in court Sept. 10. A message left Tuesday for an attorney assigned to Phelps was not immediately returned.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ssaulted-ohio-hospital-cops-article-1.1925258
20koo6q.jpg
fvcrgk.jpg

After visiting his wife in the hospital, 86-year-old World War II veteran Paul Browning landed in the same hospital after being robbed.
4ta8sl.jpg

Maybe because Im a geriatrics nurse but this shit pisses me off
fucker needs his head kicked in

I'm sorry, but "hate the addiction, not the addict" is just not my strong suit right now. Gawd!!:mad:

Edit: I'd like to rock this mf'er to sleep. With a HUGE mf'ing rock!

Last edited:
fuck this noise....im from near hamilton county ohio...ill go home lets see him fuck with this vet..

Lmfao this reminds me of Phineas & Ferb when Candace gets sent to Timbuktu and she says to a bird that's taunting her I'm gonna rock you to sleep with a real rock or something like that! Funny shit.
That being said this guy is a real low life for this. Man that's a horrific bruise on Mr. Brownings face but yet he still seems happy enough. Talk about smiling in the face of adversity. This man risked his life for his country only to have some lowlife scum come along and disrespect him for nothing more than his money. Trash. And of course he is an addict.

This poor guy was minding his own business when he was attacked. I hope this guy gets prison time. He inflicted some pretty serious injuries on this guy. He is lucky he isn't facing a murder charge.

Lmfao this reminds me of Phineas & Ferb when Candace gets sent to Timbuktu and she says to a bird that's taunting her I'm gonna rock you to sleep with a real rock or something like that! Funny shit.
That being said this guy is a real low life for this. Man that's a horrific bruise on Mr. Brownings face but yet he still seems happy enough. Talk about smiling in the face of adversity. This man risked his life for his country only to have some lowlife scum come along and disrespect him for nothing more than his money. Trash. And of course he is an addict.

I love that epidode! Can't remember the name of that invention (I keep seeing the Easter Island heads), but I think it's one of the few episodes that didn't end with Mom making pie, lol. As for the rest, you said it, beautifully. :)

I'm sorry, but "hate the addiction, not the addict" is just not my strong suit right now. Gawd!!:mad:

There are plenty of addicts that don't harm people. They are perfectly fine just doing damage to their own self.

I know you didn't actually say *hate the addiction not the addict* but you almost did so I almost went into a tizzy. (LOL)

There are plenty of addicts that don't harm people. They are perfectly fine just doing damage to their own self.

I know you didn't actually say *hate the addiction not the addict* but you almost did so I almost went into a tizzy. (LOL)

Lord, no. I was just quoting the manuals. I learned that difference when I was a kid. No child ever said, "When I grow up, I wanna be addicted to [enter drug of choice]." In fact, I just mentioned to a coworker yesterday I spent my entire life wishing certain ppl in my life had been addicted to something. Much easier than knowing they did what they did completely sober.

Edit: typo duty.

Back