• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Yet another from New London @BostonBurns

33vjakp.jpg

"A New London mother is facing charges after police say she assaulted and tried strangling her daughter before dragging her into the cold and locking her out while wearing just underwear.

New London police say the incident started when the 15-year-old girl was reported a runaway Friday night. Lorna Maldonado told police her daughter left the house wearing only underwear. The girl was found around 10:15 p.m. According to police, when she returned home, Maldonado assaulted her with a large electrical cord and then with her hands. They say Maldonado then dragged her daughter out into the cold and locked her outside.

The teen was reported a runaway again around 11:40 p.m. All on-duty resources, including two Waterford Police Department K-9 teams, were then used to search the neighborhood of Anthony and Michael Road, and other locations the runaway might be. Police say the girl returned home shortly after police left, and the mother notified police of her return. That’s when police say they talked to the teen and learned of the alleged assault.

The 15-year-old suffered injuries to her face, neck, and back of her legs, police say."

http://wtnh.com/2015/02/21/daughter-assaulted-and-left-clotheless-outside-by-mother/

My mom pulled the same shit on me when i was 15. We came home from my dad's house. I had the feeling it was going to be bad she was smoking in the living room in the dark. My dad dropped is of and start the 2 hour drive back to Boston.

I sad something she didn't like. She pushed me down on the bed of the room my sister and i shared. The got on me and started punching away. Just pummeled me over and over and over. My sister yelled at her to stop. My mom said why and my Sister because she is your daughter. My mom was like so and kept pummling away
When she was done she told me to get out. She wouldn't let me take anything with me. Mind you this in N.H. out in the middle of nowhere in the month of February.

I walked 2 miles down the road until i could find someone home to let be call my Dads house/pager. You know what she did she called the cops and told i ran away. Those asshats didnt listen to what she had done just dumped right back there.

My mom pulled the same shit on me when i was 15. We came home from my dad's house. I had the feeling it was going to be bad she was smoking in the living room in the dark. My dad dropped is of and start the 2 hour drive back to Boston.

I sad something she didn't like. She pushed me down on the bed of the room my sister and i shared. The got on me and started punching away. Just pummeled me over and over and over. My sister yelled at her to stop. My mom said why and my Sister because she is your daughter. My mom was like so and kept pummling away
When she was done she told me to get out. She wouldn't let me take anything with me. Mind you this in N.H. out in the middle of nowhere in the month of February.

I walked 2 miles down the road until i could find someone home to let be call my Dads house/pager. You know what she did she called the cops and told i ran away. Those asshats didnt listen to what she had done just dumped right back there.

You should have killed her. Or at least hooked up with an older boy from the wrong side of the tracks and got him to do it.

She still around? You thought about killing her lately? Keep us informed, be cool to have the chance to follow a crime story like that from the start on here.

When I was 15 I started hanging out with the wrong friends and doing drugs.. I was constantly disrespecting my mom and all house rules and skipping school.. Well after a long night of partying my mom was attempting to get me out of bed to goto school and I wasn't gonna go.. Well it ended with her dragging me outside with just panties and t-shirt on and she locked me out.. Well she did let me back in after she cooled down.. But now that I'm a mom myself to grown kids I don't blame my mom at all.. I put my mom through hell and she handled the best she could.. I love and respect my mom for putting up with my bad ass back than..
She had also said many times... I hope you have a daughter just like you... Well I'm proud to say i didn't.. Lol.. My daughter is like a self cleaning oven.. She could have raised herself.. She is amazing and I'm blessed..

My mom told me the same thing, " I hope someday you have a daughter just like you!" Except in my case it became very true. My daughter is already worse than I was. She's a brat, but she's MY brat. I wouldn't change a thing. So I guess you could say I'm proud :wait: to say my mothers curse on me worked. lol. Vanessa is exactly like my mini me.

i came home 4 hours after curfew I was fifteen, drunk to the point that I had alcohol poisoning and it was mothers day as soon as my mom heard the time on the radio she ran down the hall punched me in the face and screamed that I will never do this shit again..... was it assault? most definitely. did I ever come home late or drunk again? fuck no that bitch is crazy.

I'll wait to see if we should string up mommy dearest

i guess i was an early bloomer. at 12 i ran away with a 19 year old guy a whole 12 miles away and was caught by the cops. my mom just cried and asked me why. at 15 i was too busy trying to impress my teachers and friends and wanted them to know i was a good as they were. i have no idea what that says about me, but i knew that when push came to shove (and i would never get into college without some scholarships) i did it. am i great as an adult now? oh hell the fuck no. but i did have it in me at 15-17. HOWEVER..i find it very hard to believe that she just took out in only in her underwear. pretty much, i don't buy it at all. moms scooted her ass out, waited a min, got freaked out when she did not come home, and called the po-po on her because SHE got scared. preemptive strike. call the cops on the kid before the neighbors find her in the cold, in the dark, and only in her bra and panties..(hell at least at 12 i took two duffle bags..)....mom is full of shit.

Last edited:
My mom used to beat the shit out of me for anything and everything, shes an alcoholic and abused precr. drugs when i was young shes still an alcoholic I have been on the in and out with her for years because she likes to bitch and start trouble I told myself last time if she starts the bitching and trouble making, Like calling my in laws when shes drunk and telling them my past shit thats supposed to be private just because I wont answer my phone, im noy having anything to do with her again. Its been little over a year since i have talked to her. she txtd me at xmas but I didnt call her back.

Wow you guys had a rough time growing up! The worst that ever happened to me was my brother killed himself when I was 13 and my mom blamed me for it. She then "forgot" she had me or that I even existed. But at least she didn't hit me.

Wow you guys had a rough time growing up! The worst that ever happened to me was my brother killed himself when I was 13 and my mom blamed me for it. She then "forgot" she had me or that I even existed. But at least she didn't hit me.
Aaww.. Hugs.. For losing your brother and the mental abuse you suffered.. You say it like it was not that bad.. But I have a feeling it hurt you real bad and your obviously a strong person who has learned the coping skills to help you get through it.. Question.. How long ago was that and does your mom still put you through this mental torture?? If it is to personal I understand not answering..

i guess i was an early bloomer. at 12 i ran away with a 19 year old guy a whole 12 miles away and was caught by the cops. my mom just cried and asked me why. at 15 i was too busy trying to impress my teachers and friends and wanted them to know i was a good as they were. i have no idea what that says about me, but i knew that when push came to shove (and i would never get into college without some scholarships) i did it. am i great as an adult now? oh hell the fuck no. but i did have it in me at 15-17. HOWEVER..i find it very hard to believe that she just took out in only in her underwear. pretty much, i don't buy it at all. moms scooted her ass out, waited a min, got freaked out when she did not come home, and called the po-po on her because SHE got scared. preemptive strike. call the cops on the kid before the neighbors find her in the cold, in the dark, and only in her bra and panties..(hell at least at 12 i took two duffle bags..)....mom is full of shit.

I don't know I got in a fist fight with my father around 15 in December , I darted out of the house in panty hose and a bra, got about three miles before someone picked me up....this was out in the sticks of course.... I'm hoping this woman is like my mom (at the end of her rope) rather than my dad (a dick).

While I am aware that violence is not the answer I do think that sometimes the shock of being hit wakes the person up. That one hit from my mom insured that I would never walk in late again , and I also have never been that drunk again, to be honest after that night I've only been drunk two other times since that night. The fist fight with my father still hangs over our relationship to this day.

Shit. My mom only hit me maybe once, and that was the beginning of her menopause and she slapped me upside the head....Hard but not an alarming amount of strength behind it. My father was the more...hard...one. He mentally abused me for a long time there. But I was an asshole growing up.

My mom kicked my little sister in the crotch once. I just about died laughing. Was it wrong? Sure, but it was also one of the funniest things I had ever seen.

I miss that crazy lady.

My mom was angry and mean all the time, but I don't remember ever getting hit. Or maybe I suffer from shell shock.

Luckily, I was able to stay over my best friend's house most of the time, and he had a nice normal family. During the summer I spent 95% of my time there, including sleepovers. They were really wonderful and without them who knows what would have happened to me.

I knew we all had some fucked up pasts but damn!!!!

Like I told my therapist when he asked if I had any past trauma.

To tell it all would take months son.

I love you guys! No matter how bad my day has been, I can get on here and get a much-needed laugh. Thank all of you so very much. For all the love too, all mine back! Y'all are great! <3<3<3

My baby girl, Kiara, says she wants to say "hi"to everybody, and she wishes all the mean people in these stories would die and never hurt anybody again. Oh, and "Goodnight"!! <3 P.S., the heart is from Kiara.

When I was almost 13 I was going through what I call the "hormone screaming meanies". My mother was lecturing me for the umpteenth time about why I shouldn't do whatever it was I wanted to do at the time. (I'm sure it was something quite ridiculous) She just went on and on and on. I was sitting at the kitchen table with my head in my hands wishing for her to just stop and then it happened....I forgot to use my thinking voice and used my speaking voice. I said, "Mom...why don't you just shut up." What happened next was that my mother used her actual hand instead of her imaginary hand and literally hit me so hard I flew across the kitchen. We were both looking at each other with our mouths hung open in shock! I should have kept repeating in my head our nickname for our mother..."Big Mama Shorty" She was all of 5 ft tall and 110 lbs the day she died. She jumped a 3 ft picket fence one time because a 6 ft 300 lb man threatened to spank my ass and she heard him through the kitchen window. What a wonderful Mom!!

Damn, I'm jealous, my Mom was never sober enough or cared enough to try to smack the shit out of me. As long as I didn't interrupt her high, life was good and I could do whatever the Hell I wanted whenever I wanted.

<3
@justfedup
That is a long time but I do not think that means you should be over it.. I imagine it has been a Rocky road. Some good days some bad...
I would not be who I am if it was not for my parents..I admire the fact that you did not let her break you.. instead you used it to make you stronger and to become a mom that kiara needs And love.. It takes a special parent to break the cycle of abuse....

That brought back some baaaad memories for me. I'm sure there were days when I didn't get hit, but all I do remember is pain, humiliaton, and despair. And being spit on.

Daughter needs someone she can trust who will help her let go, and use her pain and anger to stand up for other victims. It's a cliche, but oh so right...what doesn't kill you makes you strong.

Back