• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

DaggerLawless

Ultimate Power Member
Hello, I have been a fan since day one. I actually signed up a long time ago but couldnt remember the email or name I used at the time so I created a new account. I hope that is okay. I knew Morbid back on Bloody-Disgusting, where I was an "original member", so seeing what he has done with the site over the years is way rad.

Anyway, wanted to introduce myself. I'm Dagger, I work in business administration. I love music and have been in a black metal band off and on for several years. I am clean and sober which has made working with the band difficult, but it has vastly improved my life. I am really interested in crime and mayhem in general and cannot wait to interact with the people who I have read posts from for a long ass time.

I think it might have been derrockg, not entirely sure though. But you may remember me as dthbymtl from BD. Like I said, I hope I'm not overstepping bounds by creating a new acct.

I think it might have been derrockg, not entirely sure though. But you may remember me as dthbymtl from BD. Like I said, I hope I'm not overstepping bounds by creating a new acct.

Nah, it's all good. Again, welcome back! Just in time, as we are working on getting the horror site back up.

Welcome - as a lurker myself before I signed up, I know how it feels to finally be here!

Hope you enjoy us more now that you're in a posting capacity!

Welcome, Dagger!

I got you a mirror as a welcoming gift.

2ik2p35.jpg

It allows you to see into the true, dark nature of all things seen, and unseen. Great for parties! :) You find out lots of interesting, if absolutely terrifying, stuff about the afterlife and parallel universes and things.

Don't do the Bloody Mary trick in it though, she gets annoyed and likes to rend flesh, then will hang around for weeks, moping, spoiling the milk, and causing all the neighbourhood dogs to howl ceaselessly. She never takes a hint, that one.

Just, cover it up when you're not using it. It tends to draw you in, otherwise, and you can lose months. Also, things climb through it sometimes if you leave it uncovered. You don't make that mistake too often! ;) Something about a portal, or veils... or something. I don't know.

Anyway, enjoy, and glad to have you in the den!

Dagger, are you one of my exes? You SOUND like that guy I married in a drunken stupor. Nah, you can spell and know what punctuation is. Plus! I'll bet you have a goddam JOB.

Anypenney, I am the Queen of this ramshackle site:cool:. You will be a man whore until you prove yourself worthy to be promoted to minion:joyful:. I am strict, but fair:rolleyes:! I hardly ever beat my hoes, man whores and minions with anything bigger than a tire iron:D. They need it or they run amuck.:mad:

Beware of the following people:
Morbid (of course) is a degenerate:wacky:, wanted in several states. I think he's been snorting Comet Cleanser:eek:; that's an improvement over what he WAS doing;).

Jaded is a total hoe:kiss:. Wear industrial strength underwear:nailbiting:; she will try to molest you:woot:.

malq was nearly eaten by a mountain lion:wtf:! Serves him right:smug:! He was drunk (as usual) and waved a hamburger at the kitty:wacky:... he's still up in the tree.:meh:

Athena has awesome tits:woot::wideyed:. I know cuz I motorboated them in Vegas:smuggrin:! Then I got my hand stuck in a coke machine :(and there was a huge kerfuffle.:woot:

Pete is..uhhh..a very "special" person:rolleyes:. You'll soon find out.;) Send him a photo of Hitler in drag:mooning:; he loves that shit!

I am fairly normal:shrug:..I wear clothes:smug:. Except when I don't:jawdrop:. Ennyway, WELCOME to HELL:devil:! Oh, you must follow me around the site and like all my posts. Send me a $20 bill as proof of your fealty.:happy:

Latest posts

Back