• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
23trs6b.jpg

Dallas Archer​
A woman arrested on driver's license offenses now faces felony charges,
[....]
saying she introduced into jail some atypical contraband: a stolen — and loaded — .22-caliber mini-revolver, via a body orifice.
[....]
the discovery was made as jailers processed Dallas J. Archer, 19, into the facility on Monday afternoon. Archer had earlier been stopped by a patrol officer on Skyland Lane after her mother claimed to have been assaulted and named Archer's Chrysler as the suspect's vehicle.

During that stop, Archer, address listed as unknown, was found alone in the car.
[...]
check of her driving status revealed her license was suspended for failing to satisfy multiple citations. She was then arrested for driving on suspended and transported to the city jail.

During the booking process, a female corrections officer reportedly detected an "unknown item in (Archer's) crotch."

That jailer and a female patrol officer then accompanied Archer to a restroom, according to the report, "and recovered a North American Arms 22 LR revolver (loaded) which Dallas had concealed in her vagina."
[...]
the weapon was checked through the National Crime Information Center database, coming back as reported stolen during a 2013 auto burglary.

Along with the original charge of driving on a suspended license, Archer was charged with introduction of contraband into a penal facility, a Class C felony.

As of Tuesday morning, Kingsport police had placed no charges against Archer related to the alleged possession of the stolen firearm or the alleged assault originally reported by her mother.

Records reveal Archer was arrested by the KPD on April 4 for domestic vandalism and aggravated assault. In that incident, she allegedly choked her mother, then later entered a bedroom to pour bleach on her mother's clothes.
KPD: Loaded, stolen gun found in woman's body | Kingsport Times-News http://www.timesnews.net/article/9075991/kpd-loaded-stolen-gun-found-in-womans-body#ixzz2zgMpIARH

Nasty, nasty, nasty!
It would have been funny as hell if the gun had gone off though
And why does she have a slinky on her head?

Stick around. You will be AMAZED at what these raggedy hoes can stick in their cooch. A mini .22 is child's play considering what others have jammed up there.

That is just freaking crazy.
Lol do they know it's not luggage even though theirs might be stretched out to that size.

That is just freaking crazy.
Lol do they know it's not luggage even though theirs might be stretched out to that size.
It's a defense mechanism. You know hoodrats survive at all costs, and if that means turning their vagina into an impromptu meat wallet they will do it. Even tho 10 out of 10 times the subsequent cavity search reveals whatever they have shoved up their hoohaa.
I feel so bad for the women who are tasked with doing this nasty job. I need to go wash my hands.

Don't females see how fucking stupid that hair do looks? God, I see it all the time and I just want to snatch them by it and swing then around. Looks like some drugged-out Flintstones reject.

This degree of fucktardism is AWESOME! I hafta hide dis piece....wher'um gonna put it...wait a minnit...lemmee git dis fawty out mah coochie...an' da bag a weed...yeah. lotsa room there now! Popo ain' gonna fin' shit!

Edited to admit I'm ashamed of myself.

Mom better get a security system and her own gun for protection and keep it real handy...sounds like her daughter will be coming after her again when she gets out of the slammer...the daughter certainly has some issues!! Mom is lucky she didn't pull it out (yuck) and use it!

Ewe...I bet they found it during the strip search...."bend over, spread 'em and cough please ma'am". Wait, y is there something black and plastic in her cooch?

And loaded? I'd be afraid it might go off. However, I don't care what caliber size the weapon is...how do u stick it up there?!?!? It would've been sweet if she sat the wrong way or somehow made it go off. Kegel exercises, anyone?

A woman found hiding a loaded gun in her vagina when she was booked into jail last year for driving offences is due to be sentenced today after pleading guilty.

Dallas Archer, 21, from Kingsport, Tennessee, was pulled over last April for driving with a suspended licence before cops discovered an 'unknown object' in her groin during a search.

A female officer then took Archer to the bathroom where she discovered a 4-inch long .22 caliber North American Arms revolved hidden inside her.
[..]
She is due to be sentenced today, and will receive at least three years behind bars for smuggling the weapon, which is a felony offence, as part of a plea deal.

The gun, worth $250, did not originally belong to Archer but was actually registered to 70-year-old retired car salesman John Souther.

It was registered as being stolen in 2013 after it was taken from his 1994 Mustang which was parked outside his home in Kingsport, Archer's hometown.

When The Smoking Gun revealed to Souther where his weapon had been found, he replied 'oh gosh' before adding that the 'little guy... will need a bath in bleach'.

The weapon, the most popular miniature revolver ever produced, measures just over four inches long from handle to tip, is two inches high and one inch wide, weighing 5oz when unloaded.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-inside-PRIVATE-PARTS-pleads-guilty.html

How does this play out? Do they let her pull it out or do they just get on up there? Do they use some lube or just go in dry?

Bleach bath... :hilarious: Apparently Granny wasn't the freshest little flower in the garden....omglol, what a tell. *high five Gramps*

And when did this: "A woman found hiding a loaded gun in her vagina..." become such a hum drum thing that I didn't even get a good nose wrinkle out of the deal? You know you've worked in a jail way too long, when... :nurse: :rolleyes: :playful:

ETA: I just noticed I'm always more interested in the size of the guns than the fact they were packin' their luggage in the first place. Idk if that's good or bad. :confused: :shame:

Last edited:
I'm waiting to see the nasty ass skank that they pull a Glock 17 out of. Then I'll be impressed a .22 has been done before multiple times.

Back