• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A man has denied taking part in a sex act with his girlfriend while driving at up to 60mph before a crash that killed her.

Minesh Parbat, 36, told jurors he dropped his trousers and underpants as part of a dare with Lisa Watling, but claimed there was nothing sexual in it.

He said she sat on the dashboard as they drove in West Sussex before moving in front of him and obscuring his view.

Mr Parbat denies causing death by dangerous driving at Lewes Crown Court.

Giving evidence, Mr Parbat, of Gregory Close in Maidenbower, Crawley, said Ms Watling, 28, had described feeling "horny".

But he denied anything sexual taking place as he drove his BMW Z3 and said he struggled to get Ms Watling off him before the crash.

After the crash on the A2011, Mr Parbat gave a positive blood test which showed 102 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood. The legal limit is 80 milligrams.

Ms Watling, who was found wearing only a T-shirt and bra, died later that day, the court was told.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-33556908

What does the sex stuff have to do with anything? He was driving drunk, she died, seems liable to me.

Otherwise i'd side with him, the woman was being a dipshit and put herself in a dangerous position. Still, drunk drivers take the blame.

Not sure why a woman would need to get all the way up on the dashboard though. Bizarre.

What in the hell is it with people driving while fucking? When it comes to the latter, I don't like being disturbed or distracted. 100% of my attention and concentration is centered on the woman before me. The only multitasking going on involves my hands and tongue.

On our first real date...I drove...roller coasters two hour drive...four both ways...he held my leg down by my knee...Didn't move his hand up...just held it like he owned it or something. What the hell is this up on the dashboard shit...so low class.

Last edited:
That's a tiny car ... and the people in it had tinier brains obviously.
... now hers are splattered in the road :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: oh well :finger:

How in the fuck would you "sit" on this thing's dashboard?!
nEuYvWm.jpg

I'm not even quite sure htf you would manage to have sex in it, or would want to either way. The convertible version might be a bit better... I guess... If you weren't driving at 60mph.

I had sex in an MG when I was in high school so anything is possible, when there's a will there 's a way
mg-midget-11.jpg
MG Midget

Last edited:
A motorist who became intimate with his girlfriend moments before he crashed his car has been sentenced to seven years for causing her death.

Parbat denied causing her death but was found guilty after a trial in July.

He had claimed in court he dropped his trousers as part of a dare with mother-of-two Ms Watling.

He told jurors she said she was feeling "horny" and invited him to pull down his trousers as he drove.

He claimed she sat on the dashboard, then moved in front of him and obscured his view.

But he denied anything sexual had taken place and said he struggled to get Ms Watling off him before the crash.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-34084235

Back