• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A suspected big cat poacher has been eaten by lions near the Kruger National Park in South Africa, police say.

The animals left little behind, but some body parts were found over the weekend at a game park near Hoedspruit.

"It seems the victim was poaching in the game park when he was attacked and killed by lions," Limpopo police spokesman Moatshe Ngoepe told AFP.

"They ate his body, nearly all of it, and just left his head and some remains."

Police have not yet established the victim's identity. A loaded hunting rifle and ammunition were found next to the body, South African website Eyewitness News reports.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-43035474

I reckon they can plead self-defence ....

wish every poacher story ended up this way. They have murdered more rangers in Africa over the last year and a half than ever before, they should be executed on site

Last edited:
Excellent news! :)
I fucking detest poachers...I wish I could rip their teeth out!
I love the big cats...We really aren't on the menu for them,normally they don't consume human flesh. We taste like shit.
that asshole must have really pissed them off...or they were really hungry.
Either way, one last animal killing fuckhead to deal with.
I wonder what he was thinking when the shoe was on the other foot.

Now Tigers...whole different story. In India, on average 3-400 people per year are taken by tigers.

Last edited:
Todays poacher.
Tomorrows lion turds.

They forgot the number 1 rule about poaching.
Best to do it when your quarry is ...well...this...

Back