• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
can'tgetthefactsright, you are a moron, that's m-o-r- o- n. If you're reduced to ad hominin attacks, at least try to be coherent. Lots of very smart people on this site, and while you amuse , you're making a fool of yourself.

Nobody believes a word you are misspelling. I don't care if she brings soup to invalids and volunteers at a soup kitchen; she stayed with a man who threatened her (I assume that's what the "he's all talk" means.) A coward who hides behing a shotgun. You actually said he "hid behind a shotgun", and you don't call that abuse? Girl, you are thicker than oatmeal.

May God help that child; what kind of moronic choice is she going to make in the near future? Move in an RSO because he's "cured" and is really a nice fellow?

you suffer from a common condition called rectocranial inversion. Go see a good proctologist and let him pull your head out of your ass.
If Lindsey were here, your words could not hold a candle. Later sucker!

Again, you have no idea of the situation and the person this woman is. Bad things happen. Are you perfect?

Why don't you try telling us what kind of person he was/is. Instead of screaming invectives and insults. We can't know until we're told. And since you're here, tell us.

Wow, here we have a Fucktard to the nth degree! I've seen some special ones in the past, but this one is really fuckity-fucked up beyond comprehension. Oh, the name calling - oh, the insults - dear readers, have you ever experienced anything so harrowing? From a moran, no less?

HA HA HA what a dumbassed cunt. In fact, her being unable to see her dumbassery for what it is makes her an even bigger dumbass!

BTW, we love @sugarfree irony as much as we hate Fucktards like you. Notice I keep using a captial 'F' when I call you that, because you are THE Fucktard of fucktards. But you shouldn't be too proud of that.

Now go fuck yourself and shut the fuck up. And if you didn't get the hint yet, go fuck yourself.

Hugs, everyone.

You just don't get it, do you? HER lousy choices, to take up with a good for nothing, and then STAY with him led to this. Normally, I eat tard defenders and pick my teeth with their bones; I am being nice.

Yo Mama is an idiot. Her daughter died defending her because of HER inability to let go of her dick du jour. THAT'S how I usually greet fools like you. See, I'm being nice!

Now go away and whine somewhere else.

Whilst I make no secret of my belief that Morbid can be a dick sometimes, he did say something in the podcast the other week that makes a lot of sense.

Whenever someone close to a case or anyone involved in it comes here all angry and uppity, why does everyone have to round on them and shut them down? Agree with them or not, they do have a much closer perspective than us and may well be privy to a lot of stuff never released to the media. So instead of shouting them down, why not engage reasonably and ask them to give their take on everything? We'd likely learn a lot more that way!

Also, a lot of judgementalism is taking place against a woman based on relatively scanty facts. It is never wholly wise to judge others so harshly on such incomplete information. So why don't we instead ask this Getfactsstraight1 for his/her insights into the character of the woman whom many are condemning, and engage rationally with their response, instead of getting all uppity and hounding him/her out for daring to say something unpopular.

People personally close to a story are a potential source of much added information, so it serves no purpose to drive them away and not mine them for their info and insights.

Sugarfree irony..you are an idiot and a moran. Do you know this mother? You are making your own assumptions without knowing her. I do and she is an upstanding model citizen. She had no idea this monster would do that or even had the guts to do it. He was always all talk. A coward that hid behind a shotgun. And yes the mother and child's father is raising the young daughter. Keep your mouth shut unless you know the facts, which appatently you don't. By the way moron, the step-grandpa is in prison for Murder...idiot
The murdered woman was 28, which tells me the mother was in in her late 40's or so. Sorry, I have no fucking sympathy for women who are still in those types of relrelationships at her age. Too fucking bad for the dead woman and her child, but I blame the mom for bringing the loser into her daughter's life. Now fuck off.

Hey everyone, you know what? In the future, whenever I want to use the word, moron, I'm going to spell it, moran, in memory of the hilarity this Fucktard delivered this evening. You know, like one of those inside joke things.

Heh-heh. Moran.

Agreed with @Totemic, @HagarTheHorrible

You come in swinging on a member who contributes a vast amount of time and effort to this site now, and call them an idiot for posting a story?

You just became fair game. And considering they did the "I know things but don't have to tell u guys" bullshit?

All this person did is act nasty.

......"GAME ON!!".....

@HagarTheHorrible honestly this person came in firing both barrels, the line from their second post pretty sums it up.
Well yeah, they did come here all angry and bad attitude, and people do say dumb things in dumb ways when they are angry. So they haven't helped their cause, I agree. Nevertheless, if we can get past their anger, they might have real insights into the woman's character.

Whenever someone close to a case or anyone involved in it comes here all angry and uppity, why does everyone have to round on them and shut them down?

Hagar, I agree with everything you wrote, but most of the time these people bring the attacks on themselves by attacking one of us first, and usually in a rather derogatory manner - as evidenced by this particular person.

Personally, I never believe any of these people who claim to have inside knowledge of certain cases; I just view them as attention seekers, usually because of their immature antics and such. Maybe I am sometimes wrong, but I'm not going to take them at face value until they can prove they are actually related to the victim, criminal, or whatever. I really think most of them have absolutely nothing to do with a particular person or case, they just come on here to argue and bicker for the sake of being malicious.

Last edited:
People personally close to a story are a potential source of much added information, so it serves no purpose to drive them away and not mine them for their info and insights.
I asked one such who came in saying her man was misunderstood his whole life and that what he had been through was evil and atrocious and so on ad infinitum ad nauseum. I asked her what was going on in her man's life, please help me understand. Her response?

"Fuck you."

Two words, an Anglo-Saxon expletive and a second person pronoun. That gave me the sneaking suspicion she wanted to break those who doubted her man, not help them understand why or how he could do something so bad as what he was accused of.

Just like Getfactsstraight1 here wants to break those who question Grandma, not help us understand why she is an optimum choice to raise the bereaved child.

--Al

I asked one such who came in saying her man was misunderstood his whole life and that what he had been through was evil and atrocious and so on ad infinitum ad nauseum. I asked her what was going on in her man's life, please help me understand. Her response?

"Fuck you."

Two words, an Anglo-Saxon expletive and a second person pronoun. That gave me the sneaking suspicion she wanted to break those who doubted her man, not help them understand why or how he could do something so bad as what he was accused of.

Just like Getfactsstraight1 here wants to break those who question Grandma, not help us understand why she is an optimum choice to raise the bereaved child.

--Al

Perhaps. You may be right. But in saying what I did I have given something positive that this person can respond to if they wish. If instead they turn around and say "Fuck you!" to me, or say nothing at all, well at least they were given the chance.

How about you practice what you preach instead of chastising people for not doing what you'd like them to be doing? That whole, lead by example thing works so much easier and comes off a lot less holier than thou.

We're all dicks here. Sick humored assholes, the lot of ya.

Whenever someone close to a case or anyone involved in it comes here all angry and uppity, why does everyone have to round on them and shut them down? Agree with them or not, they do have a much closer perspective than us and may well be privy to a lot of stuff never released to the media. So instead of shouting them down, why not engage reasonably and ask them to give their take on everything?

Whilst I make no secret of my belief that Hagar can be an emotionally stunted man-child who feels he is everyone's intellectual better because he takes four paragraphs to make a point that can be summed up in one sentence, his post does make a lot of sense.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; far be it for me to dictate how members here want to react to someone close to an article who comes here firing both barrels, but I have always felt the amount of information that could be gleaned by taking the high road would be a hell of a lot more interesting than reading the tit-for-tat insults we've seen for a decade.

• Quote: Sugarfree irony..you are an idiot and a moran. (Moron)
First of all you're the "MORON" for coming on DD and being defensive and you don't know any of us. That's called being a hypocrit. Second of all you might know this woman inside and out and think the world of her. From what I just read, however, she can't even handle her own personal life and couldn't get out of an abusive situation on her own. He had to kill her own daughter and be put in jail before she could get rid of him. If she couldn't get out of this situation or able to handle it any better than she did than she probably shouldn't be responsible for a small child. If he makes bail and ends up back in the home with her then she definitely should not have the child in her home. If she does raise the child how is she going to explain to her that her mother was killed protecting her by her own step-grandfather. Talk about confusing a child and then she would feel guilty for hating both grandmother and step grandfather.

Last edited:
I've asked a ton of people their stories in the seven years I've been on DD. At this point I can tell with 99% accuracy who is going to give me details, and who will tell me to fuck my mother. This is one of the latter.

But you'd know all that if you'd been here for any length of time.

Anyway this chick was probably caught in a bad situation with a man she loves. But her daughter paid the ultimate price for her mothers life choices, so without personal one on one therapy she isn't the best solution to raise the next generation.

Why don't you try telling us what kind of person he was/is. Instead of screaming invectives and insults. We can't know until we're told. And since you're here, tell us.

@HagarTheHorrible, this is one of my comments to that person, I think I did ask and ask nicely for her to explain and I was ignored. If I recall correctly, and I'm old so I may be wrong, but I don't think I am, she rocked up in here both barrels blazing, calling people names and {oh the horror) misspelling and spoiling for a fight. She's simply getting what she came looking for.

@HagarTheHorrible, this is one of my comments to that person, I think I did ask and ask nicely for her to explain and I was ignored. If I recall correctly, and I'm old so I may be wrong, but I don't think I am, she rocked up in here both barrels blazing, calling people names and {oh the horror) misspelling and spoiling for a fight. She's simply getting what she came looking for.
Ok, fair point. But it is also true that IF she is personally close to the woman being maligned - and we don't know that - then this person she is close to was already being attacked before she showed up.

But yeah, her approach was not the most constructive.

Ok, fair point. But it is also true that IF she is personally close to the woman being maligned - and we don't know that - then this person she is close to was already being attacked before she showed up.

But yeah, her approach was not the most constructive.

Do you even know where you are? Thats kind of what we do. Discuss articles, attack bad guys, etc...

Morbid is right we do sometimes attack with little provocation, BUT there are times when someone shows up who shows some decorum and gets treated like an honored guest. Just like if you're standing in the mddle of the interstate you need to expect to get hit by a semi. You knew it was coming and you still acted the fool. Nobody likes being called a moran for essentially no reason.

Hey everyone, you know what? In the future, whenever I want to use the word, moron, I'm going to spell it, moran, in memory of the hilarity this Fucktard delivered this evening. You know, like one of those inside joke things.

Heh-heh. Moran.
I don't know. That might be "illeagal."

Do you even know where you are? Thats kind of what we do. Discuss articles, attack bad guys, etc...

The woman under discussion was guilty of no crime as far as we know. She may have made bad life choices, but we don't even know the full reasons behind those. So we do not have enough information to label her for definite as one of the "bad guys", deserving of attack.

This girl was in a bad situation and at no point did I read that she was accused of anything other than living in a place with her mother and step dad who was crazy enough to point a gun at her mom and then shoot her in the head. The questions made were on her mother and if she had known that he was abusive before this took place.

Since becoming active again after two weeks away, I pretty much have been.

:rolleyes: The proof is in the pudding. Congrats on a couple posts without losing your shit.

Back