• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Hellsbells

Trusted Member
Meth-Smoking Mom Delays Abused Child's Medical Care

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Two women have been arrested for their parts in allegedly obtaining meth by trading a toddler for sex with two men.

Jennifer Ragland, also known as Jennifer Chapman, was arrested Thursday by Oklahoma City police and is being accused of allowing two men to rape a three-year-old boy in exchange for drugs.
14968119_BG2.jpg14968119_BG1.jpg

Leana Lauck, the boy's mother, was arrested a day earlier on child neglect charges. Police say her 3-year-old son was severely abused at the LaQuinta Inn near South Meridian and Interstate 40.

Mother of Severely Abused Toddler Arrested

The probable cause affidavit for Lauck's arrest claims she knew her son was injured but decided to spend the night at this hotel smoking meth and waited nearly a day before bringing the toddler to the hospital.

Police collected evidence from the LaQuinta Inn after the toddler was taken to Children's Hospital.

Police said the child had numerous bruises and an injury on the base of his skull.

A family member said the boy had lye burns on his throat, face and eyes, signs of sexual abuse, bleach poisoning, and at one point, was hanging from a ceiling with a dog collar.

"To have somebody commit such an act of violence on an innocent child is horrific for anybody to see," said Oklahoma City Police Department Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow.

Police are still looking for one or more abusers.

Court documents released on Thursday claim Lauck did not take her son to the hospital initially because she was afraid of what would happen. And, she knew her son was "hurt bad" and declining through the evening. Instead of seeking care for the boy, police said, she admitted to smoking meth.
http://www.newson6.com/story/14968119/meth-smoking-mom-delays-abused-childs-medical-care

Gut these bitches and the fucks who raped the boy like fish, and feed them to piranhas. Or better yet, bring them to me and let me do it.

What. The. Fuck... How? How could she let her little one be hurt? We all know the WHY but its the HOW that has me stumped every time... Poor little boy. =(

Last edited:
What. The. Fuck... How? How could she let her little one be hurt? We all know the WHY but its the HOW that has me stumped every time... Poor little boy. =(

How? Drugs are more important to her than her own precious baby. That's how, she's heartless and soulless.

Damn, I totally figured the second broad to be one of the assholes that raped the baby. That's just brutal. I see on here everyday how drugs totally fuck up a persons POV...but letter people RAPE your baby for meth? Even on DD, that's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Wonder how long it's going to be before some idiot runs in here proclaiming what a great mother she was and just lost her way?

And you think it can't get any worse and you read a story like this!!! disgusting!!! they fed that baby to the lions!

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Just once, give me 5 minutes with this bitch!!

Read their FB pages and they are all ghetto, the babies daddy is in jail. Can we not aspire to be and do more in life, maybe have a little compassion and be human? Nahhh, not these fucking losers!!!

:beerglass: This shit never ceases to drive me to drink.

Fuck my therapy, I would be willing to beat each one of these dirties cunts, one by one. I am sure I can find 4 of my biggest guy friends to show those mother fuckers what it's really like to be helpless and scared. FUCK MY BLOOD IS BOILING!

Ya know..... you can call a whore, a whore... however I have the utmost respect for a whore. Because a whore sells her own ass, she doesn't throw a helpless child to do the dirty deed. EVEN if that woman whores for drugs, atleast she is selling her own ass.

Holy God...

These bitches are what the seventh level of Hell was INVENTED for. Excuse me, while I go throw up now...

It's people like this that need to be put down.
Not just the fast let's hurry & be humane, NO NO NO being humane would be to nice. For starters do the same deviant things they done to that poor little boy at least a dozen times. Then cut them open & let them bleed to death! I wouldn't have a problem with that. To me anyone that hurts a child deserves to DIE!

Leana Lauck & Jennifer Chapman have done something that makes it so that can no longer be considered human in my eyes. In my own opinion cunts such as this who have already stepped out be considered human need to be removed the rest of the way. They are nothing more than a waste of air, space and honestly I as a tax payer would rather my tax dollars goes towards removing them from this earth than paying for their fucking keep.

Disgusting wastes of skin, these people. God, just when you think you've heard it all, something worse comes along. There is no punishment short of torture followed by death for these people. It makes me sick to think of what that poor baby had to go through.

This story alone, has given me thoughts of wanting to kill these animals. After a good ass beating, I would overdose them on meth.

/me is not having the best of times here and I am within driving distance.

Too bad the law's already got them. I wish we could have a Dreamin' Demon Team Dexter to take care of filth like this before they are given the mercy of the legal system. As bad as their lives will suck in there, they will be alive and spared from the fate that they truly deserve.

Back