• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
Ugh. I really don't understand how people seem just A-OK with living with corpses for extended periods of time.

It seems like this was a nice woman, valued in the neighborhood, who just took the wrong people in as tenants. :(

Neighbors suspected something bad happened to the older woman who lives at 1132 Engman Street in Clearwater.

They hadn’t seen her in weeks. Then, they witnessed some odd behavior from two people who live with her.

“All of the sudden, one day they just start bringing all her furniture outside of the house, and then I ain’t never seen Miss Mary again after that,” said Jameka Evans.

Another neighbor said he would often take the ailing woman on errands to get groceries or medicine.

“I couldn’t see nobody doing that to her. Because, I think somebody she knew introduced them people to her to come here to live with her,” said John Scott.

Tragedy hit this house in recent memory, according to neighbors, with the older woman losing both of her daughters and one of her two cats.

“She used to ride by, give kids stuff and you know, toys and candy,” said Evans.

Scott didn’t like the two younger people who came to live with the older woman.

“I didn’t feel comfortable with them. That’s why I stopped ’em when I seen them, they were driving her car. I felt uncomfortable [because] she don’t let, she don’t let anybody drive her car,” said Scott.

Investigators spent the evening snapping pictures, dusting for fingerprints and removing evidence from the house.

Clearwater Police detectives have charged two suspects in connection with what they now are referring to as a homicide.

Lawrence Cannon, 42, is charged with first-degree murder of the woman, identified as Mary Ring, 69.

Jennifer Elam, 44, is charged with accessory after the fact to first-degree murder.

Both are being transported to the Pinellas County Jail, where they will be booked.

Detectives said all three lived at the same address.

Canon told detectives he shot Ring in the early morning hours after the Super Bowl.

Cannon and Elam told detectives they spent the last two weeks trying to figure out how to dispose of the victim’s body, which had been in the house since she was killed.

http://wfla.com/2017/02/20/housemates-questioned-in-clearwater-death-investigation/

“She used to ride by, give kids stuff and you know, toys and candy,” said Evans.

[...]

“That lady was such a good person. She was kind to the kids. She helped us and we helped her. She didn’t do nothing to nobody,” said Evans.

I'm actually at a loss for words, this is so infuriating. A lovely old lady killed by degenerates not worthy to breathe our air. They had the nerve to drive her car and set her belongings outside and didn't think anyone would notice?

Last edited:
This is an all too prevalent danger for elders. My former hairdresser (she closed her shop because her Juice Plus business was doing so well) had a slightly older woman working with her in the shop. That woman never ate right and her health was suffering a bit. Somehow these two women got a hold of her and started cashing her ss checks. It was a year or so before her sons got control of the situation and she was in such bad shape then that they had to put her in a nursing home.

This is an all too prevalent danger for elders. My former hairdresser (she closed her shop because her Juice Plus business was doing so well) had a slightly older woman working with her in the shop. That woman never ate right and her health was suffering a bit. Somehow these two women got a hold of her and started cashing her ss checks. It was a year or so before her sons got control of the situation and she was in such bad shape then that they had to put her in a nursing home.

The same way they always do it.
Offer up help. Next thing you know, they are the payee.

Mugshots. The pic @Snoods posted must be old as hell, this guy's all wasted away now. He's still living the Facebook lie though lol. I guess hard drugs and living with decomp take a toll.

AonjlZS.jpg

Damn, I'm going to take down the FB page I posted just in case it's not the same guy. I'm pretty sure it is, there were a few murderer comments posted on it, but just to be safe.

Damn, I'm going to take down the FB page I posted just in case it's not the same guy. I'm pretty sure it is, there were a few murderer comments posted on it, but just to be safe.
you did good, it was him they are meth heads and I wish the neighbors had made anonymous calls for a welfare check sooner as they obviously didn't like the look f these people. Both of them just make me sick and the bitch should get full charges too

you did good, it was him they are meth heads and I wish the neighbors had made anonymous calls for a welfare check sooner as they obviously didn't like the look f these people. Both of them just make me sick and the bitch should get full charges too

It was him for sure? I'll put it back up if it is.

@Snoods I think it is him. Sorry, I wasn't questioning that at all, just commenting on how much he's changed.

Oh no, I didn't think you meant that at all! :kiss: He just looks so hella different in his facebook picture I had to do a double take, what a poser! Holy hell, I admit to shaving a few years off my FB pic, but not a few decades. :hilarious:

https://www.facebook.com/lawrence.cannon.33
[doublepost=1487737929,1487737796][/doublepost]
yeah, I think it was, but then everjaded has the right to think I've been smokin crack as I have put not one but two erroneous pic & videos on her threads, lol

Let's stalk all of @everjaded's threads and post totally irrelevant crap on them! :woot:

Why the hell not... Wouldn't be the first time I've been stalked here :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Back