• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

mobiusclimber

8113272_G_zpszijl6wpp.jpg

Police have arrested a Molalla, OR woman on charges of first-degree attempted sexual abuse, public indecency and resisting arrest after trying to get some 11-year-old lady fingers to dip in her pudding at an area Safeway. While in the restroom, Laurie Swanson grabbed the girl's arm and forced her to touch the nasty hambeast's genitals. Because what eleven year old wouldn't want to get wrist-deep in some 68-year-old roast beef? In a Safeway bathroom. The woman was identified through security camera footage and later apprehended at her home where she attempted to resist arrest.

(source: http://www.wnem.com/story/29365533/...ecency-charges-over-incident-at-grocery-store )

That is so gross! That poor little girl will be scarred for life. I can't wait for the tard defenders to show up in this thread!

I 2nd that @Nell .. Uugghh my god.. That face..the visuals ..STOP . im running to the next article .. Anything to get that thing out of my head..:hungover:

What the everlovingfuck is going on here. Poor traumatized baby girl. Yeah...this would be one of those times I'd gladly risk jail to stomp her face in.

Oh maah geeeerrrrd. YUCK! Gotta go barf now. I'll never eat pudding again. :nailbiting:

Really weird to hear of an older lady doing this kind of thing. I'm used to hearing about lots of nasty old men, but this...? When she's not lurking in public bathrooms does she go home and work on cooter cross stitch patterns? Bleck! :depressed:

And that is why, either mens or womens, i ALWAYS check it first before i send any of my kids under 15 in it! Embarresses the hell outta my kids when i holler into the mens room but that's just too bad!

Dementia?

I'm sure that will be part of her defense...but my grandma had dementia and became forgetful and confused...she never lurked in ladies' rooms or molested anyone. This one's just a nasty creeper. I think what's worse than touching the little girl, she forced the little girl to touch HER...more repulsive than I have words for.

@disgusted4sho not a big fan of mayonnaise? I love roast beef sandwiches with mayo onions, cheddar cheese and pickles lots of pickles. I am refusing to let @mobiusclimber ruin roast beef because he thinks it looks like female body parts.

He already ruined pudding :(

Aw HELL NO! What a freak! I don't let my little girl go in a public bathroom alone, EVER! She is 8 and I am always with her. I would have killed her! My son however is a different story. At 18 and roughly 210 pounds and 6 feet, I don't think he would be happy with momma going in with him!lol

8113272_G_zpszijl6wpp.jpg

Police have arrested a Molalla, OR woman on charges of first-degree attempted sexual abuse, public indecency and resisting arrest after trying to get some 11-year-old lady fingers to dip in her pudding at an area Safeway. While in the restroom, Laurie Swanson grabbed the girl's arm and forced her to touch the nasty hambeast's genitals. Because what eleven year old wouldn't want to get wrist-deep in some 68-year-old roast beef? In a Safeway bathroom. The woman was identified through security camera footage and later apprehended at her home where she attempted to resist arrest.

(source: http://www.wnem.com/story/29365533/...ecency-charges-over-incident-at-grocery-store )
G...........................................................................GOD NO. NO. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-breath-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm done. That's fucking disgusting. Thanks for making it less horrifying with all of the puns. Still grade A++++ disgusting on a monster-vore level.

That is so gross! That poor little girl will be scarred for life. I can't wait for the tard defenders to show up in this thread!

Who the fuck would defend this? I don't defend people who do this, I just make points that not every pedophile wants to touch children. Some are exclusively attracted to illustrations. But this? Oh my god I nearly fucking puked up my lunch. I just ate something cheesy, too. Good thing I can't puke up cheese.

Last edited:
Good god .... :wtf: :vomit: a 70 year old diddling dyke first thing Monday morning. :dead:...
I'm smoking a bowl earlier then I planned :whistle: like now ..

G...........................................................................GOD NO. NO. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-breath-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm done. That's fucking disgusting. Thanks for making it less horrifying with all of the puns. Still grade A++++ disgusting on a monster-vore level.

Who the fuck would defend this? I don't defend people who do this, I just make points that not every pedophile wants to touch children. Some are exclusively attracted to illustrations. But this? Oh my god I nearly fucking puked up my lunch. I just ate something cheesy, too. Good thing I can't puke up cheese.

I hope nobody does defend her, I've just seen it often enough that it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe she'll show up herself and give her side of the story (it was a set-up, mistaken identity, little girl started it, yada yada) And this hog IS a pedophile who didn't necessarily want to touch children, but she sure wanted to be groped by one. I can't imagine this is the first time she's done this either, at her age.

Why you have to use pudding? We had that for desert tonight.
Why the hellll do you all'have to use the word Pudding in that form. I fuckn love pudding. Now il never look at pudding the same way again

Why the hellll do you all'have to use the word Pudding in that form. I fuckn love pudding. Now il never look at pudding the same way again
Sue sue i k'how u feel lol

Th
make that into a gyro, and we have a date!
That just looks nasty

Last edited by a moderator:
Subway is an awful restuarant that charges farrr too much for the amount of meat they give you, which is pathetic. I get raped every time i go in there, via their greedy mits in my wallet

Subway is an awful restuarant that charges farrr too much for the amount of meat they give you, which is pathetic. I get raped every time i go in there, via their greedy mits in my wallet
Seriously dude did you even read the article or did you just open your ass and let the words flow?
It said Safeway, as in the grocery store. Not Subway as in the poor man's sandwich shop.

Back