• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/La...sts-positive-for-meth-exposure-391648641.html
[....]
Anna Burdette is in the Laurel County Detention Center facing charges of Wanton Endangerment and Criminal Abuse. According to police, they charged Burdette after her two-year old was found in a home where there were several medications, chemicals and meth pipes that deputies say the infant child could have easily accessed. Toxicology results for the child are pending.

In a jailhouse interview with Anna Burdette, she said she stayed in the home because her husband, Benjamin Burdette was abusive.

"He was very abusive physically and mentally. He done meth, but I tried to keep her as far away from it as possible. I shouldn't have been so stupid to stay with him as long as I did. I love that baby more than anything," Burdette said.

WKYT spoke with a man named Leroy Moore who says he is Anna Burdette's uncle. He said Burdette has caused his family stress for several years.

"She's been manipulating everybody that she can for as long as she can," Leroy Moore said, "She's not an innocent bystander. She didn't just accidentally get mixed up in this. She was a 100% participant."

According to family members, Burdette is married to Benjamin Burdette. Police arrested him on August 23rd for wanton endangerment and cruelty to animals. According to the Laurel County Sheriff's Office, they arrested Burdette for using meth in the presence of his two-year old. Veterinarians also had to euthanize two dogs that were removed from the home. The vet said that both dogs had likely been fed meth.

Police arrested Anna Burdette on Monday morning. Her husband is due in court on Tuesday to answer to the charges against him.

Burdette was arrested in May on an unrelated case. According to the Laurel County Sheriff's Office, she was charged with endangering the welfare of a minor and public intoxication. Deputies say Burdette admitted to smoking marijuana while her toddler daughter was in the home with her. Deputies also said the home Burdette was living in at the time, was in deplorable conditions.
AnnaBurdetteweb_zpsl9ayb9em.jpg

It would take at least a case of beer for that face to start looking good. How some dude got it up after that I can't imagine.

Back