• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
lrsto.jpg

Laura Robinson has been accused of binding an 8 year old boy with duct tape while he slept, pulling him into another room and beating him over 4 hours with a "slender,black object". She even had the foresight to place a travel bag under him so he wouldn't pee everywhere.

She first bound his wrists, and dragged the boy to the living room where she placed him on his stomach. She moved his wrists behind his head and retaped them there. Then,after taping his legs together, she commenced the 4 hour torture session.

The report does not clarify the relationship between the 8 year old boy and 57 year old woman.

http://tinyurl.com/ywedzd

She taped his wrists "above and behind his head" and taped his legs together. She used a cord to secure him to a coffee table to prevent him from escaping.

She refused to let him go to the bathroom and put an empty trash bag underneath him to protect her carpet from getting wet.

She pulled down his pajamas and struck his buttocks with a "long, black flexible object." During the beating, Robinson kept repeating "obey, obey."

Ells, I appreciate you bringing this story to our attention, but shouldn't you just stick to the facts? Don't you think it is a tad subjective to label this woman a "bitch"?

For all we know, this kid could have been just ASKING for it.

For all we know, this kid could have been just ASKING for it.

Hey, I know he asked for it. Every 8 year old boy wants a geriatric dominatrix for Christmas. But did you miss the part about her barking and lifting her leg? Thats where I got bitch from,silly.

Hey, I know he asked for it. Every 8 year old boy wants a geriatric dominatrix for Christmas. But did you miss the part about her barking and lifting her leg? Thats where I got bitch from,silly.

My bad. :eek:

Back