• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Freyjacat

I've been a member here for a few months, but never introduced myself. I'm sure some of you have seen me posting my hate for child molesters, rapists, and cat killers/animal abusers, the absolute scum of Earth.

I'm in the human service field, new career change, and am working with victims of sexual assault. This site plus work means I live through the courts and medical aspects of these crimes, FOR the victims, weekly. I fight everyday to change people's ignorant views on rape and sexual assault. I'm an advocate for victims and a self proclaimed cat lady with a serious hate for people who hurt the innocence of our planet.

Anyway, here's a formal introduction, delayed (like me). My name is Danielle, i have a cat named Freyja and I am from NYC/NJ but currently reside in the Philly metro area.

So, hey. Its been interesting.

Hi, mine has been delayed going on about eight years, I've never had a cookie, but it's ok, I'm on a forever sugar free diet
Welcome

Although I love all animals, cats are ranked #3 on my list of can't live without.
#1 horses
#2 dogs
#3 cats
I hope we can still be friends.
Edit
Welcome.

Hey! Welcome!...
Tardis or Enterprise?
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Back