• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
A young mother and her three children have been found murdered in their home.

LaTasha Gosling, 27, of Tisdale, Saskatchewan, and her two daughters, Janyaa, 4, and Jenika, 8, and her son Landen, 7, were discovered early Wednesday one day after they were reported missing.

The suspect in the case was found just hours later dead, and while police would not say how he died they did say that it was not a homicide.

He also had a six-month-old baby with him who was unharmed.
[...]

Police have yet to release much information at this time, only saying that the suspect and victim did know one another.

A woman who lives in the same mobile park as the family said that a man lived with the mother and three children, and described them as a 'hard working, young family.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-later-dead-six-month-old-baby-unharmed.html

I guess I might as well stop being surprised by this kind of shit. I guess it's never going to stop. Stupid motherfuckers aren't going to learn from the mistakes of others, they apparently want to keep stepping right up to do the same shit, unable to figure out it fixes nothing.

RIP innocent family.

So damn sad, and here I thought Canadians were all polite and shit. I'm gonna jump on the family violence bandwagon and assume dad/boyfriend/whatever couldn't handle something and thought this was the way out. Groan.

:mad: Just when it couldn't get any worse....it did.

A relative of a woman and her three kids killed in Tisdale, Sask., says the suspected killer took photos of the bodies and sent them to the children's biological father.

Tim Funk said the suspect, Steve O'Shaughnessy, was the boyfriend of his cousin Latasha Gosling, 27. He described him as being controlling and jealous.

Funk told The Canadian Press that O'Shaughnessy used a cellphone to send pictures of Jenika, 8, Landen, 7, and Janayah, 4, to their father.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...3-children-in-tisdale-home-relative-1.3045892

tisdale-family_zpswztvd84w.jpg

LaTasha Gosling, Janyaa, 4, Jenika, 8, Landen, 7

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ix-month-old-baby-unharmed.html#ixzz3YAXUHV2E
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Murderer Steve O'Shaughnessy
steve-o-shaughnessy_zpsskzbidzl.jpg

One relative told CBC News that O'Shaughnessy had struggled with mental illness for many years.

His sister, Selina Siwy, discussed that in an online forum.

"You all don't know the whole story behind the situation," she said. "We have been trying to get him help for years and we thought he was in the clear."

According to posts O'Shaughnessy made on social media, he had worked in the oil patch and had a baby girl with Gosling. It's believed to be the same baby found with him at the home in Prince Albert.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...3-children-in-tisdale-home-relative-1.3045892

ugh that just ruined my day Kitty...thanks for the update though. My heart goes out to biodad and I just hope he can get some help for what he had to see.

ugh that just ruined my day Kitty...thanks for the update though. My heart goes out to biodad and I just hope he can get some help for what he had to see.

I feel hate right now. Real HATE. What this monster did....and to injure the father in this way. I swear, one day I'll drive up there and take a fucking dump on his grave. :mad::punch::rage:

By the names, I thought they would be black. Either way, so sad. R.I.P. She looks like a loving Mom.

He was definitely on a mission to cause pain no matter who it was, children that was not his, father of the children, mother of the children, family and friends of all sides. Mental illness or not he needs to die. I know Canada will put him behind bars though. I hope he hears the cries and screams from all of those babies he killed every minute and every second of every day his sorry ass is alive. Maybe that will make him realize how big of piece of shit he really is. Mental illness or not he needs to know what he did and why his ass never needs to see the light of day again!

Last edited:
QUOTE: Pssst ! Over here!!

Thank you! Not the ideal out come but at least he's not alive. I must have been reading and sleeping in between paragraphs. That is what I get for multitasking!

Random comment:
His sister, Selina Siwy, discussed that in an online forum...You all don't know the whole story behind the situation," she said. "We have been trying to get him help for years and we thought he was in the clear."
^^^THIS^^^ is why I usually never get into it with "tard defenders" or other people who claim to be family members/friends. This has nothing to do with what I think about his actions, only saying that it's easier to count the number of times this exact same (or similar) statement hasn't been posted. While some are obvious, and others are just 'ghost posts'/one hit wonders, as evidenced by a reputable source here, sometimes, they're for real.

/random comment

Last edited:
rapeseed:devil:
Lol, I just did a thread about them wanting to change their slogan. They mean rapeseed, but the slogan uses the word 'rape'. :hilarious:

It was just odd that a tiny Canadian town showed up twice here in one week. ;)

Lol, I just did a thread about them wanting to change their slogan. They mean rapeseed, but the slogan uses the word 'rape'. :hilarious:

It was just odd that a tiny Canadian town showed up twice here in one week. ;)
this story is a tragedy but what's worse is he sound like he was a ticking time bomb ready to go off. I knew immediately that the three were someone elses and the baby his, rip angels and that poor baby I hope is taken in by people that can give and get him the help he will need psychologically

I would probably follow that motherfucker to hell just so I could do him in again. He got off way too easy.

Back