• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
First it was duck lips. Now it's Grumpy Cat impressions. Maybe if you weren't so "Free" with your vagina Lakisha you wouldn't have a case of HIV. Nasty bitch.

No sympathy for either of them...None. Its been thirty years since we have known about Aids and HIV and thirty years of information on how to adequately protect yourself from contracting it. For fuck sake's people take some responsibility for yourself and your sexual health and use a condom. Unless you have been raped there is just no excuse for this anymore.....NOPE

Lashika Free is not "FREE".........She will cost you quite a bit and not care. He's just a responsible as she is but I feel for people like her there should a marking or tattoo stating they have what they have and they don't care if they infect other people or not. People like her are not going to be willing to make their HIV status known to people that they obviously need to so that could nip a lot problems and heartache in an instant.

he's left wondering
If I'm remembering what I was taught in school correctly then he may just get lucky. I remember being taught that HIV is transmitted from males to females much easier than from females to males.

Of course that could just be what they were telling us girls so we'd keep our damn legs closed.:shrug:

If I'm remembering what I was taught in school correctly then he may just get lucky. I remember being taught that HIV is transmitted from males to females much easier than from females to males.

Of course that could just be what they were telling us girls so we'd keep our damn legs closed.:shrug:

They were not lying to you. The male ejaculates semen, which is left inside the female (unless a condom is worn). It is equally more risky to be the "bottom" in a gay male relationship than the "top".

It stands to reason that whoever has got someone else's bodily fluids sloshing around inside them is more likely to catch any contagion contained in it than someone whose member is merely visiting for a short while.

Now, I can't find the result of the 2014 complaint, but Lashika Free was arrested again twice! Once in February 2016 and 3 months later in April for Assault, as like before I could not find out the disposition of those cases either,
Someone has also taken to warning others of Lashika's activities.
13422265_646983785456133_8968764456047214763_o.jpg

MTO RetardedCousin
Like This Page · June 16, 2016 ·

LASHIKA FREE !!!!!! REMEMBER that lil thick DARKSKIN GIRL from MEMPHIS,TN that was on the news? I see Y'ALL drooling BRUH!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back