• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
This is a horrible story about demented thugs torturing and murdering a disabled man in the hearing of his terminally ill sister who is wheelchair bound with Lou Gehrig’s disease. There are just so many layers of wrong here, including the murderer who licks the blood off his hands and allegedly says “I love doing this s--t," and then threatened to cook pieces of the wheel-chair bound woman's dead brother and feed them to her. :wtf: :wtf::wtf:

The eyebrow-challenged waste of human skin below fell asleep at the scene of the crime and was quickly apprehended. She purportedly was once "friends" with the surviving victim.

http://tinyurl.com/n9ksc6v

cooking27n-1-web_zpsaaiugspu.jpg

A sadistic killer threatened to cook a dead man’s body and feed him to his sister, the traumatized sibling testified.

Jennifer Mustachia tortured wheelchair-bound Barbara Owens during the shockingly violent home invasion, taunting her as a heartless accomplice beat her disabled brother to death, prosecutors in Las Vegas said.

Owens, who is near death with Lou Gehrig’s disease, described the nightmarish details of the March 23 attack during a pretrial hearing, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

Mustachia, 33, and her cold-blooded henchman, 29-year-old Jamie Zuniga, and a third person who stayed outside allegedly showed up about 10 p.m. at the home the siblings shared.

Mustachia, who was once a friend of Owens, called out to her as they attacked the brother, authorities said.

“Come out here and see these guys kill your brother,” she said, according to Owens.

Zuniga is accused of pummeling the brother, 47-year-old Edward Turner, using a variety of weapons, including a crowbar during the fatal assault.

Mustachia and Owens had met in a hospital in 2013 after the now 57-year-old was first diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s disease.

Mustachia later visited her at home, but Turner told her not to come around anymore when she began stealing from them and asking for pills, authorities said.

The ousted pal returned with a vengeance on the night of the attack, smacking Owens with baseball bat and threatening her with knives while Zuniga throttled her frail brother, Owens testified.

Zuniga licked the blood off his hands when he had finished, the sister said.

“I love doing this s--t,” he allegedly said before he left.

Mustachia stayed and made herself at home, cooking hamburger and eating chocolate chip cookies while she hunted valuables, Owens testified.

She eventually dozed off on a bed after slashing the wires and tires on Owens’ wheelchair, authorities said.

Even with the badly damaged chair, Owens managed to slip out of the house and call for help from a nearby convenience store while her tormenter slept.

Police found Turner dead on the floor when they arrived.

Mustachia was still asleep and was quickly taken into custody.

She and Zuniga face a long list of charges, including murder and kidnapping.​

Uhh... did this gutterslut draw in eyebrows above her clearly there real eyebrows? Subtle.

I was going to make a comment about how this lady passed up an excellent chance to try "long pig," but this is fucked up even by my standards. You don't terrorise the legit handicapped, especially like that!

Uhh... did this gutterslut draw in eyebrows above her clearly there real eyebrows? Subtle.

With a name like Mustachia she should have drawn in a villainous curly handlebar, which she could pretend twirl as she did all this evil shit. It would have gone perfectly with the one sardonic raised (apparently permanently, if this is actually a tattoo) eyebrow.

The smile playing on the lips disturbs me more than the bizarre eyebrows. There is no value in a person like this. No reason for her to be alive.

ALS...in a wheelchair. Mobility goes and usually speech goes next...then swallowing. So you fucking starve to death, or get tube fed until your lungs tell you to fuck off too and you suffocate. The courts and trial coordinators better hurry the fuck up or she'll see God before she see's Justice. Fucking losers...ALS and these guys.

Damn, I wish she would have called Judge Dredd. This vile, worthless cunt would have been blown into oblivion in mere seconds. End of story. Instant justice. Warm happy tummy.

Here's hoping jail life gives her a taste of her own medicine. And blood.

Is she SMILING?! WTF is there about ANY of this that she could possibly smile about? Damn. Rusty razor blades and lady finger firecrackers, is what she and the bastard with her need. :devil:

What a vile cunt ...
Smash that smirk off her face with a sledgehammer :finger:
.... and this fuckin pussy preying on the weak ... he will be licking all kinds of stuff in prison :devil:

@Athena I will forever think of you when I see bad eyebrows. Yours are perfect of course but when I see a bad set my mind whispers to me: eyebrow fairies. And I laugh. So thanks.

Last edited:
Back