• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...-man-of-having-sex-with-dead-woman-in-public/
8813455_web1_joseph-martinez.jpg

Las Vegas police arrested a man Sunday after receiving reports of a sexual assault on the side of a central valley road.

Police found a dead woman at the scene and arrested Joseph G. Martinez, 57, on one count of unlawful sexual penetration of a dead body.
[....]
The dead woman appeared to be homeless and had no identification on her, according to the arrest report.
[....]
Martinez is being held at Clark County Detention Center without bail. He told police he had met the woman the night before, but she later died.

According to the arrest report, a coroner investigator determined the woman had died two to four hours before the incident.

The Clark County coroner’s office had not determined her cause of death as of Thursday. She was 35, according to the office.

this is so flipping gross I am gagging then I realized I almost said the same words as above, yeah, like a chihuahua will hump everything you can't trust anything around this dude

Only a dead woman would have sex with that guy.

Reminds me of the classics...
Two men work in a mortuary. One says to another, "You should see that woman they brought in today. She'd been in the water for a week. Her clit was like a pickle."
"Ew!" says the other fellow. "It was green?"
"No, it was sour!"

+ + +
Two men camping in the mountains had spent four days together, and they were getting a little testy. One morning, the first friend says, "You know, we're starting to get on each other's nerves. Why don't we split up today. I'll hike north and spend the day looking around, you hike south and spend the day. Then tonight, we'll have dinner and share our experiences over the campfire." The second friend agrees and hikes south. The first man hikes north. That night over dinner, the first man tells his story: "Today I hiked into a beautiful valley. I followed a stream up into a canyon and ate lunch. Then I swam in a crystal clear mountain lake. As I sat out and dried, I watched deer come and drink from the stream. The wildflowers were filled with butterflies and hawks floated all day overhead. How was your day?" The second friend says, "I went south and ran across a set of railroad tracks. I followed them until I came across a beautiful young woman tied to the tracks. I cut the ropes off, gently lifted her off the tracks, and I had sex with her in every imaginable way all afternoon. Finally, when I was so tired I could barely move, I came back to camp." "Wow!!" the first guy exclaimed, "Your day was MUCH better than mine. Did you get a blow job, too?" "Nah," says the second friend over his meal, "I couldn't find her head."

Las Vegas is one of the worst places in America. Hopefully if there's destined to be another terrorist attack in this country, they target that cesspool.

In his defense, he may not have known she was dead.

This Charlie Manson wannabe took what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas to a whole new extreme. But at least he fucked a human corpse and not a deer one like some people who've made the news for fucking things they found on the side of the road.

The dead woman had just been discharged from the hospital and a stranger picked her up.
A years-long struggle with addiction and mental illness ended in June with seizures, drugs and death for one Las Vegas woman, whose body was found in the company of a man she did not know.

The coroner’s office said this week that a combination of methamphetamine intoxication and environmental heat stress killed her. But the horrors continued after death, when witnesses told police the man she was found with appeared to be having sex with her body.
Biographical details at the link.
www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/las-vegas-mothers-horrific-end-came-after-methamphetamine-daze/

At least we know the victim was a worthless shitstain. No big loss. Trash ass filth methheads.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to be mean. It's a cautionary tale. Don't do drugs or you'll die in the streets and then some homeless guy will fuck your dead body.

This would be far more effective than those old 'this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs' commercials.

This is your body. This is your body, dead on the side of the road being fucked by a nasty homeless man with a questionable dermal.

All jokes aside, if @Muriel Schwenck's article has any truth whatsoever, this is really a sad tale. If the victim suffered from both mental illness and drug addiction, and wasn't taking her meds, why did the hospital release her on her own? Wouldn't they have the ability to at least hold her up to 72 hours to observe her and get her stabilized? Or does someone have to actually request that (like a Baker Act)? Seems like her mother was involved and would have done whatever she needed to do to get her daughter help.

Isn't this the man fucking dead body in front of a church story?
No it's the sex with the dead body in the strip mall story. Unless there was one of those small storefront churches in the strip mall.
. If the victim suffered from both mental illness and drug addiction, and wasn't taking her meds, why did the hospital release her on her own? Wouldn't they have the ability to at least hold her up to 72 hours to observe her and get her stabilized? Or does someone have to actually request that (like a Baker Act)? Seems like her mother was involved and would have done whatever she needed to do to get her daughter help.
The victim was an adult and there is only so much other people could make her do. The hospital stabilized her and released her. They may have asked if she wanted to call someone and she declined or said she had a plan. She appeared competent enough at the time of release, but may have taken more meth after release.

Then this makes 2 homeless guys fucking dead women in Vegas in about a month...

Hey, know the difference between Reno and Vegas? In Reno, no one would notice.

So where was her boyfriend ... and seizures ... for real? You'd think a doctor might want to follow up on that, order a period of observation. Not taking meds takes more than a few hours to stabilize.

My husband thought he was in Colorado in the year 1884. My foster sister thought she was in Florida, didn't recognise me, didn't know her own name. Husband sent home, sister refused treatment, they don't do jack.
How do you let someone wander off when they can't even come up with their own name, or the state they're in?

Last edited:
When I first went to the hospital, I was in picu ... A really small specialized ward and there was this kid (at least 18) every day he called 911 to report being kidnapped and held against his will.

Your wish came true...

Certainly wasnt a wish. One shouldnt need to include a phrase such as, "God forbid there's another attack..but if there is..." for the rational, reasonable, logical minded individual to grasp the admittedly(and clearly) facetious point being made. It's of course a terrible thing no matter where it happened, but if a city/tourist destination had to lose out when it comes to the negative economic effects of an event like this, Las Vegas is the more deserving locale for sure.

This Charlie Manson wannabe took what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas to a whole new extreme. But at least he fucked a human corpse and not a deer one like some people who've made the news for fucking things they found on the side of the road.
You’d think he’d have noticed she was cold... inside.

I had damn near forgotten about him, Fray.

--Al

I'm so sorry, @Alf .

I remember being askeered to get out of bed one night after reading about Tanzler the first time. I had to pee sooooo bad. But was sure Elena's waxy death mask was hiding behind the door.

Eeeek!!!

Maybe he was granting he dying wish.
What ever happened to what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
False advertising.
I will no longer be going as I do not feel protectedd having sex with dead hookers there.
Detroit it is!

So where was her boyfriend ... and seizures ... for real? You'd think a doctor might want to follow up on that, order a period of observation. Not taking meds takes more than a few hours to stabilize.
She probably did not have health insurance. Unfortunately, that is the way our capitalist country works.

Back