1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Lanel Singleton & Jayvon Woolfork Arrested After 16yo Girl Held Down By Classmates, Raped On Video

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Whisper, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    Lanel Singleton & Jayvon Woolfork​
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...16210.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009&ir=Crime

Mob Beating & Rape Of 16yo Shocks Florida
    http://topconservativenews.com/2013...-and-rape-of-16-year-old-girl-shocks-florida/

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. Chinchillazilla

Chinchillazilla Ill Eagle Bold Member!

Wonder how that fucker Singleton got his black eye. I hope she gave it to him, although really I'm just happy someone did.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Dutchesse

Dutchesse Well-Known Member

Fucking animals that should be put down like animals.

Women who hold down another woman to be raped. I can't even wrap my head around that. I honestly cannot.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
  4. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

I know minors were involved, but shoot each and everyone of them that participated. Peer pressure doesn't even come into play here. One bullet to each of their heads will save future children of theirs.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Loreena

Loreena New Member

Why didn't her grandmother call police or take the girl to the Emergency Room Friday night? Why did she wait until Saturday morning? Imagine the pain that poor girl was in all night long.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Azryhael

Azryhael Princess of Putrefaction Bold Member!

I'm hoping that it was because Granny was asleep when the girl stumbled home, and that as soon as she woke in the morning to find her granddaughter beaten and raped she immediately rushed her to hospital.

But since it's on The Demon, you never really know...

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

God, they are worse than a pack of wolves. I can't call them animals because it's an insult to animals.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  8. penelopejo

penelopejo Mother Nature Bold Member!

I have found everyone except the Avery girl and the Woolfork guy on facebook. It's really messed up how one girl is talking on her facebook. I would say she is/was exposed to a lot growing up as I didn't know half of the stuff she's talking about till I was at least 16. My momma kept me green as fuck.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. penelopejo

Also, from scrolling though, it seems that Avery girl and the Montes girl were/are best friends. It seems she also used to have a facebook but it might've been deleted since this happened. None of them have posted since Friday.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  10. myra manes

myra manes Unfazed Crusader Bold Member!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Concept2complex

Concept2complex Well-Known Member Bold Member!

The people who held her down should get the same sentencing as the rapists.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

More mugs:

[​IMG]
    Erica Avery, 16 / Dwight Henry, 17

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  13. Pete Bondurant

Pete Bondurant Veteran Member Bold Member!

Is this available on Netflix?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. cubby

cubby Veteran Member Bold Member!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Pete Bondurant

Pete Bondurant Veteran Member Bold Member!

Piss off!

:laser::panda:

• Like Like x 3
  16. TheMorningStar

TheMorningStar is a Catcus

I don't detect the illegal immigrants you so love.....

Missed ya!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. cubby

cubby Veteran Member Bold Member!

No---but it's full of all the rest of the people places and things he's so fond of. Sighhhhhh, Pete's back! all's right with the world!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. G Sweater

G Sweater New Member

Well.. yall don't know what happens in the hoid. That's typically a snitch beat down. No offense, but it could have farrrrrrrrr wirse. She better count her blessings, pacj up, and move to Hayseed, Missouri. Oh wait...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 1
  19. DamagedGoods

DamagedGoods Rem acu tangere Bold Member!

Is "hoid" short for hemorrhoid?

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Azryhael

Azryhael Princess of Putrefaction Bold Member!

Last I checked, a "beat down" does not involve shoving your wiener into someone. And I've worked in the 'hood, or "the hoid," as you so ineloquently put it, and spent a lot of time with the unfortunate victims of the "snitches get stitches" mindset. And duh, things can always get "wirse"; I still don't think that that means she should be grateful she was "only" raped...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  21. carolinablue

carolinablue float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Bold Member!

G Sweater, I dunno if you're snarking, trolling or being a tard defender. Whichever one you are, it is NOT ok to state that a rape survivor is lucky and should be grateful she was "only raped". It's not ok to say that anywhere, anytime about anybody. I hope this was just an ill-advised attempt at sarcasm.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Aerysta

Aerysta Trusted Member Bold Member!

Could be off but if I recall from the gang banger movies from the early 90s, isn't either rape and/or beating an initiation thing?

23. penelopejo

As far as I know, it's still a thing.

Basically, the men get beat and the women have to perform a train or suffer a beating. I've not heard of one being raped though....

24. carolinablue

carolinablue float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Bold Member!

Remember the Elizabeth Pena and Jennifer Ertman case? That was part of a gang initiation. The new member could only beat 3 members (I think that's called "jumping in"), so raping and then murdering 2 young girls proved his manhood. Three of the bastard sons of syphilitic whores have been executed.

25. Aerysta

Aerysta Trusted Member Bold Member!

Thug life sounds SO tempting. My niece by marriage is a white girl thug complete with mixed race baby by a guy that she literally is on again and off again with every day. I have her on my Facebook as entertainment because it’s a daily train wreck. Granted, she is working two jobs and takes care of her baby, the way she speaks, the way she carries on with other girls her age (they are in constant war and they are constantly threatening violence) is so base. They speak in barely readable sentences, it’s an entire language only they can understand, when I read it, it kills my brain cells. Sometimes, the particularly terrible one, I will post in my private groups because it’s that bad. I knew her parents when I was a dumb teenager (her father is my Xs brother) so I knew she’d never have a change because they were complete imbeciles and both so ugly it hurt to look at them and this girl is like stunning. Anyway, I’m at work and rambling for no reassssssssssoon. Ths bih is ot, yo.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  26. biteme

biteme The Rev Bold Member!

• Thanks Thanks x 9
  27. Mata Hari

Mata Hari Trusted Member Bold Member!

Damn... that is a real fucking shame. I grew up in the "hood" around a whole lot of ghetto ass people and I promise you none of them were doing this type of shit. We had parties and there were some big ass brawls - but a group activity of rape? Fuck no.

• Agree Agree x 2
  28. Squidlips

Squidlips Member Bold Member!

Sadly, this is how gang initiation is done with females that want to join a gang.

29. Mata Hari

Mata Hari Trusted Member Bold Member!

Not always... and this was no fucking gang initiation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Squidlips

Squidlips Member Bold Member!

Oh, just mentioned it. I don´t think this is the case with this either.