• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
No names on this one yet, but it happened in Kansas City, MO.

A woman suspected of robbing a Target in Kansas City stayed in a car speeding off when her child and another suspect fell out of the vehicle, according to witnesses and local police.

CNN reported that Kansas City Police arrested the suspected shoplifter. They said that she and another woman tried to rob a Target in the city. Witnesses said that the suspects ran out of the store with their arms full of clothing and got in a waiting car. The car sped away and took a quick left turn.

The witnesses said that the back door of the car flew open and a baby and one of the suspected shoplifters fell out. The driver and the mother of the child kept going, according to CNN.

“I think about 4 months old,” Steven Duke, one of the witnesses, said about the baby. “Obviously not strapped into a car seat. She probably rolled 30 feet.”

Duke, a former police officer, stopped the suspect who tried to run away with the baby. The baby was lethargic and had a cut to her head and scrapes all over her. She was covered in urine. She wasn’t crying.

The dumb cunt "mother" had the nerve to eventually return and demand to see her baby. Instead, she was arrested along with the other shoplifting suspects.

The baby is in serious condition and was taken to a nearby hospital. :(

http://wfla.com/2016/05/21/police-baby-fell-out-of-getaway-car-after-suspected-robbery/

This doesn't shock me coming out of KCMO. KCMO and KCK are shitholes. I try I don't like to go on the MO side at all or North of Johnson County when I'm in that part of the world which happens more than I like.

4 months old, covered in urine, lethargic, unrestrained - and now with serious conditions in hospital.

That piece of shit wasn't looking after that poor baby, well before becoming a department store thief. Bizarre that she'd demand to see the baby. You wouldnt think, given the baby's general condition, let alone its injuries from the getaway bolt, that she'd care that much anyway.

And clothes?? I mean, if she was stealing to flog it on and support her and the baby then you would think she would be flogging electronics etc. Clothes just makes it seem all the more frivolous and thus, makes the whole thing seem even more cruel and uncaring.

No names on this one yet.
,” Steven Duke, one of the witnesses, said about the baby. “Obviously not strapped into a car seat. She probably rolled 30 feet.”

Duke, a former police officer, stopped the suspect who tried to run away with the baby. The baby was lethargic and had a cut to her head and scrapes all over her. She was covered in urine. She wasn’t crying.

Her mother finally came back demanding to see the baby. Instead, she was arrested together with the other suspects. The baby was taken to a hospital in serious condition.
http://wfla.com/2016/05/21/police-baby-fell-out-of-getaway-car-after-suspected-robbery/

Yeah.

Where was the demand to see the baby as she sped off knowing that she was minus two passengers.

I hope the state takes that baby. And keeps it. While giving a good hard look into any other minors involved in this situation.

Amateurs. You put the baby in the stroller then stuff the clothes underneath..

At 4 months it's even better, they're in the clip-in bucket seats - more stash spots in those stroller rigs with the baby all up top.

I mean... So I hear. :oops:
My actual experience with the above mischief is only theory and never practiced.. Boooooriiiiiiing..
If babe was in her bucket, her 30 foot skid wouldn't have been half as bad, me thinks.

Wait..... Was this person holding the baby? I should click the link but I don't feel this kind of stupidity deserves it!!!

Was there a flea Market nearby? That's probably where they were heading with the clothes, was a big problem in Macon with a fairly large Flea Market in the county. Lost lots of stuff going straight to the F. M.

They would grab things off the sidewalk, I know, don't get me started with the stupidity of Corporate, would fill up big wheelie trashcans and large totes and take it out by the thousands of dollars worth, would steal anything, toothpaste, tampons, floor cleaners, whatever, it didn't matter.

Tho mostly it was folks without babies, but they weren't above filling a pram to the brim with stuff.

Utterly useless twat waffle.

At least the baby has a chance now by being out of there.

4 months old, covered in urine, lethargic, unrestrained - and now with serious conditions in hospital.

That piece of shit wasn't looking after that poor baby, well before becoming a department store thief. Bizarre that she'd demand to see the baby. You wouldnt think, given the baby's general condition, let alone its injuries from the getaway bolt, that she'd care that much anyway.

And clothes?? I mean, if she was stealing to flog it on and support her and the baby then you would think she would be flogging electronics etc. Clothes just makes it seem all the more frivolous and thus, makes the whole thing seem even more cruel and uncaring.
That that baby was lethargic and covered in urine - not crying. That baby might have already been in serious condition beforehand.

That that baby was lethargic and covered in urine - not crying. That baby might have already been in serious condition beforehand.

That is exactly my thoughts.
A healthy, happy, well cared for baby would ordinarily be screaming its little lungs off, waving fists and bright red in colour - extreme agitation and fear and distress. There are some exceptions to that, of course, but given the circumstances, I'm solidly with the idea that the baby was already not in good shape or well cared for.

Back