• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
She was upset about licking balls, I feel for her stupidity. I wonder what she drinks???
8ball, Colt45, Old English, etc...she needs to go have another one

Wait, what? To walk away from her with the mic and leave her hanging? For the leader not to bring it back around by saying something like:

"Sister, we've all walked low; where are you now? Tell us how Jesus took you away from sin"...

Dammit, what would Jesus do?

Wait, what? To walk away from her with the mic and leave her hanging? For the leader not to bring it back around by saying something like:

"Sister, we've all walked low; where are you now? Tell us how Jesus took you away from sin"...

The lady at the pulpit handled it well, I thought. That man took off like a "ruptured duck" as a former coworker was fond of saying.

Damn. When I first glanced at the title I thought it said "Ladies, lets let loose with our Sunday confessions." I admit I was disappointed when I reread it.

he probably walked away because there was kids in the room.. she got a bit graphic there!!
I wouldn't want my kids to hear her nasty stories about ball licking cuz then they be asking me questions! questions that i am not ready to explain yet

Preacher coulda said “tell us how God almighty helped you stop licking balls...there are so many that need help like you”

She said she had been having oral sex with her mouth!:D By the 24 testicles of the 12 apostles.....I'll be goddamned. That little video turned this frown upside down. Thank you Satanica!

Back