• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Krystal

Veteran Member
Last week's PSA was for the men of DD warning them of the pitfalls of random Craigslist sex, this week my fellow ladies of DD get a warning:

Always, always fix broken fingernails, especially if you break one during the commission of a felony.

Dawn McIntosh learned that one the hard way, following her arrest for murder where the biggest clue st the scene was a broken, fake fingernail and Miss McIntosh was only sporting 9 nails on her fingers.

Dawn's boyfriend, Sh-Ron McWhorter was shot twice on Saturday then his body was doused in lighter fluid and torched in some vain attempt to destroy evidence or prohibit identification. Whichever the case, it didn't work.

It is alleged that Dawn was arguing with her "boyfriend" on Saturday night about his possible cheating on Dawn when their argument took a violent turn and she shot him twice. I guess, Sh-Ron is a big guy because after shooting him, Dawn called her CHILDREN, 21 year old Donte Watkins and his 15 year old sister to help dispose of the body.

Having been raised to obey their mother, her children came to the scene to help their murdering Mama but unfortunately for them, Sh-Ron body was too heavy for them to lift into Dawn's Jeep so they came up with the bright idea to incinerate his body instead of removing it from the scene.

This always gets me. Burning can do a lot to a body but it is extremely hard to incinerate a body and for that reason these idiots always seem to get caught, which is exactly what happened to Dawn and her children.

Dawn doused her lover's body in lighter fluid and struck a match. Which they only managed to get as far as his own backyard, making identification so difficult, the authorities would never expect him to be at his own residence. FDNY responded to the scene and quickly extinguished the blaze and reported that the victim "could not be saved", no word on the actual cause of death though.

Police noticed a broken fingernail at the scene of Sh-Ron's murder, some of the only evidence readily evident in the initial stages of the investigation.

When being interviewed by the police, Dawn first stated that she wasn't with her boyfriend when he was shot, in fact he had stood her up that night, cheating bastard anyways. And had no knowledge of who could have murdered her lover...

NYPD quickly noticed that Dawn had beautiful, fake fingernails, well, except for one, seems Dawn had a broken fake fingernail. Hmmm, tumultuous relationship, dead lover, broken fingernail on the body and scorned lover with one broken fingernail, I wonder...

But the police didn't wonder. Dawn was placed under arrest. Upon questioning by the police Dawn admitted to shooting her boyfriend and calling her children to assist in the body disposal. As a result Dawn has been charged with murder, criminal possession of a weapon and tampering with physical evidence. Her son, Donte, was also charged with tampering with physical evidence, Dawn's daughter has not been charged.

Now, enter the defenders on both sides:

Sh-Ron's mother says that Dawn was not her son's girlfriend, in fact she calls Dawn a "stalker" that her son wanted nothing to do with. So, her son wouldn't stick his dick in violent and/or crazy...

Oh, I should add that Sh-Ron's rap sheet names 28 arrests, including but not limited to: 18 drug offenses, a "criminal sex act" in 2003, and 4 (yes, 4) domestic violence reports filed by another woman in 2007 and 2008. I take the drug offenses with a grain of salt but the criminal sex act and the DV allegations, well, I feel a bit less sympathy for the victim here. Sorry, but I just do.

Now, Dawn isn't without her defenders either.

A neighbor of Dawn's found it simply crazy that Dawn would be involved with someone like Sh-Ron, calling him a "street guy" and going on to say that "something just doesn't add up". Sorry, Mr. Concerned Neighbor but time and time again it's been shown that ladies seem to love those "bad boys" and can't seem to understand that a bad boys does not need to be complete with a criminal history of violence.

And, Dawn isn't an angel herself, although I can't say just how devilish that she is other than to say that her rap sheet includes 2 arrests that are now sealed. I guess we can just speculate on what exactly her record may be for.

So, what have we learned today ladies?

If, while committing a murder you break a fake fingernail, go to the salon as soon as possible and have that shit fixed, turns out that some men do notice our fingernails.

Oh, and don't call your kids to help after you murder someone, ffs, keep them out of your bullshit.

Link:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...r-brother-burn-body-sources-article-1.2342987

Sh-Ron ? Really !?!? Sh-Ron ... I have a thing with names ... and I woulda shot his ass too :p
... Fake nails :rolleyes: how ghetto :nana: :crack:

Right??? Did Mommy want a little Sharon deep down??? Sh-RON? WTF? I too have a name thing Brenni... and this one is right the fuck up there for Dude names!
I feel ya ... I instantly hated the poor dude :hilarious::hilarious: is that mean? TO FUCKIN BAD :crack::nana:

I already mentioned awhile back my son went to high school with two girls named Gangstaniqua and Kfcefa, and lest we not forget the twins named Lemonjello (le-mon-juhllo, boy) and Orangjello (o-ron-juhllo, girl) whom another member mentioned, but here's a list called "60 Most Ghetto Names" you might enjoy. The Fanpop author has a disclaimer saying this list isn't hers and she's just posting them for fun, not to bust on the people who have these names.
60) Latifah
59) Shaniqua
58) Latoya
57) Laquisha
56) La'Kisha
55) La'Tanya
54) Rohandra
53) Bon'Quisha
52) Sha'Tanya
51) Toprameneesha
50) La'Quishria
49) Bonifa
48) Shataniana
47) Levondia
46) Bufanaquishria
45) La'Quishraniqua
44) Barbeesha
43) Mo'Nique
42) Abduiniana
41) Fo'Landra
40) Kisha
39) Bon'Qui Qui
38) V'Lanta'la'mana'ma'nisha
37) Sha'Nay Nay
36) Tay Tay
35) Da'Quonde
34) La'Trice
33) Deedra
32) Tramicia
31) De'Lanice
30) Ka'Likatifrianiqua
29) Sha'Londria
28) Sha'Quonda
27) Elephantisha
26) La'Quaysha
25) Guuuuuurrrrrrllllll
24) Qua'Lifriaqui'Sha'Niquia
23) Cornbreesha
22) Congratulashayla
21) Barackisha
20) Obamaniqua
19) Koolaidria
18) Spongebobeeshia
17) Clitorisandrea
16) Fa'Nay Nay
15) Comptonia
14) Harlemisha
13) Beetovenice
12) Watermelondrea
11) Cellularphoniqua
10) Unidastazovamerikaaliqua
9) Alejandrisha
8) King'Kong'Quisha
7) Fri'Chickenisha
6) Colla'Greeniqua
5) Grapedrankisha
4) Africanishaniqua
3) Que'Shayda
2) La'Taniana'Bo'Vanashrianiqualiquanice
1) Courtney
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/random/articles/22298/title/60-most-ghetto-names

Yep, sure do! Little T and One Track Mike. :) And my son also went to school with a girl named Shaniqua who was Caucasian. Unique names have gotten more popular with all ethnicities in our city. Youtube has it. Happy earwormin'! :playful:

OMG! That's it! I think I kinda love you. In a non-creepy internet way. I can't match your Son going to school with a caucasian Shaniqua. But I did go to school with a caucasian Dineeshia.

This came out the year I graduated and I heard it everywhere for a nanosecond. Thanks for the nostalgia trip! :D

Yep, sure do! Little T and One Track Mike. :) And my son also went to school with a girl named Shaniqua who was Caucasian. Unique names have gotten more popular with all ethnicities in our city. Youtube has it. Happy earwormin'! :playful:

Omg...I've never seen or heard that before. How fuckn AMAZING!!!! Haha

I think I just peed a little... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

ETA: I never once met a Shanaynay in all the years I lived in Africa... nor any other name on that list. Where do they think these up??? :confused:

I think they're still under the effects of anethesia when they come up with some of them, tho for some on the list I don't know at all what they were thinking or not thinking.

Where do they think these up??? :confused:

My Grandparents used to say that the person who named the baby would either make a bunch of noise (like throwing pots and pans) and name the baby after the noise, but I don't think that applies to Shanaynay.

38) V'Lanta'la'mana'ma'nisha
24) Qua'Lifriaqui'Sha'Niquia
10) Unidastazovamerikaaliqua
2) La'Taniana'Bo'Vanashrianiqualiquanice

If I had a spawn I'd consider these :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: :wtf: I can't even pronounce this shit!

I'm convinced that the hospitals serve Alphabet Soup on the days these names are picked.

The mish-mash of letters is just what the mothers managed to get in their first spoonful of soup.
It was the pain shot that fucked my sons name all up.
Shhh don't ever tell him I told you,
His middle name was supposed to be Eli its ... Ummm... Well, its ummm...

Ellie

Yup, my first born sons middle name is Ellie.

It was the pain shot that fucked my sons name all up.
Shhh don't ever tell him I told you,
His middle name was supposed to be Eli its ... Ummm... Well, its ummm...

Ellie

Yup, my first born sons middle name is Ellie.
Natural child birth, no chance of pain meds making me screw up their names. Sooooo...

When they get older, if they hate their names I get to completely shoulder the blame (Evan, Alexander and Avery- nothing weird with them).

Natural child birth, no chance of pain meds making me screw up their names. Sooooo...

When they get older, if they hate their names I get to completely shoulder the blame (Evan, Alexander and Avery- nothing weird with them).
Those are all good strong manly names.

1618722531839.png

Aug. 20, 2020
A woman who pleaded guilty to killing her boyfriend and burning his body was sentenced to 24 years in prison.

Dawn McIntosh killed Shron McWhorter, who was 43 and her boyfriend at the time, in a car in Astoria, Queens, following an argument where she accused him of infidelity. She shot him in the car after they had sex and then called relatives to help her dispose of his body, the newspaper reported.

When they were not able to lift the body into a car, McIntosh set it on fire.

McWhorter's son, Donte, wrote a letter that was read aloud in court. He was 16 when his father died and was the person who identified the body, which was badly burned.

“You have not only taken my father’s life,” Donte wrote. “You have taken my life as well,” pointing out the many events of his life that his father has missed since dying, the newspaper reported.

McWhorter's mother, Barbara, said she had been living in hell since her son's death.

"The suffering that you caused my son to shoot him twice, not once, but twice, and then you wanna burn him?

And you want me to forgive you? That’s asking too much,” the newspaper reported Barbara McWhorter said in court.

McIntosh called herself a broken woman, saying, “If I’d reached out for help maybe it would have been something different, but I didn’t and I made a horrible mistake.”
1618722490658.png
Dawn

Back