• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
2j0zi1z.jpg

Frankin, IN - Divorces happen. Like all the time. Children go with one parent or the other. Sometimes the kids look like the one you divorced. Because...genetics. My brother is a carbon copy of our sperm donor and is even his namesake. My mom hates our sperm donor's ever loving guts. But she never laid a hand on my brother simply because he looked like him. Krystal Case, however, is a cunt; and beat her sons for that very reason.

Back in October the Franklin school district was concerned because a nine year old boy wasn't coming to school. The principal didn't like her excuse and contacted police.

This prompted Case, 31, to bring her children along with their grandfather to the sheriff's office for a welfare check. The state of the nine year old was appalling.

The boy was lying on the floor of the sheriff's office in the fetal position. He was shaking with cuts and scratches all over his face and ligature marks on his neck. He also had drainage coming out of both ears and they were covered with dried blood. The blood vessels in his eye were broken and they were partially shut and drooping.

When police tried to speak to the child he wasn't able to speak clearly, being disoriented. The boy cried out for food. The poor boy wasn't even able to walk on his own and was immediately brought the hospital. Because of his mental state he wasn't able to communicate his level of pain to the doctors. He was eventually transferred to Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health.

The colossal cunt Case said that the boy had injured himself during two previous seizures. She also said he hurt his younger brother. She changed her story later saying she couldn't handle his behavior and he reminded her of her ex husband; the boy's father. To which I would like to know, where his ass was during all of this.

She was even nice enough to demonstrate for the police how she continuously hit her son in the groin. Which caused swelling. She said she would get mad and lose all control and hit him repeatedly to the point she kept him out of school because of his injuries. She said she physically fights with him.

She then further went into detail stating she would grab both boys by their necks while 'disciplining' them. She wrapped gauze too tightly around the nine year old's neck to keep him from picking at it. Hence the ligature marks. She also said multiple times she wanted to give the nine year old to the state because she couldn't handle him.

I'm no expert, but let's say for argument's sake the boy did have behavioral issues; wouldn't you think it's because of the constant beatings..... Stupid fucking cow.

Case is being held on a lousy $17,000 bond. She has been charged with neglect of a dependent and battery resulting in serious bodily injury to a child less than 14 years old. There is also a no contact order in place in case she bonds out.

http://www.dailyjournal.net/2017/02/11/mother_arrested_on_child_abuse_charge/

Last edited:
My younger son is an exact copy of his dad, my first husbnad, down to the way he walks and talks, and keeps house, but beating him was never a solution to anything. He's 32 now, a bit big to be hitting on him.

Damn! people just keeps getting more and more horrific.

Back